fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Alaska

More
26 Feb 2012 22:27 #2187 by arminta7
Hello from Alaska was created by arminta7
Hi all! Just ordered my SoftMozart for Mac and can't wait to start! I'll be helping my daughter Avery (25 months). Music is a huge part of our lives and Avery has been tinkering with various instruments since she was born (guitar, violin, piano, cello, percussion). I've been planning to purchase either Piano Wizard or SoftMozart since before she was born, and the fine people over on the BrillKids forums finally convinced me to go with SM. I'm very excited and hopefully shipping wont take too long! :whistle: Thanks for having me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2012 01:48 #2191 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Alaska

arminta7 wrote: Hi all! Just ordered my SoftMozart for Mac and can't wait to start! I'll be helping my daughter Avery (25 months). Music is a huge part of our lives and Avery has been tinkering with various instruments since she was born (guitar, violin, piano, cello, percussion).

Wow! What an exposure!

I've been planning to purchase either Piano Wizard or SoftMozart since before she was born, and the fine people over on the BrillKids forums finally convinced me to go with SM. I'm very excited and hopefully shipping wont take too long! :whistle: Thanks for having me.

Your order is going to be shipped tomorrow morning. I checked! ;) You will receive the tracking info as well.

WELCOME!

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Feb 2012 02:44 #2227 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from Alaska
Wow Alaska too now! Soft Mozart is taking over the world. Those Brillkids mums are brilliant for sending you here ;)
Welcome to the forum. While you wait for your package be sure to get started on the note order flash cards. Check out the share file section (at the bottom of the first forum page) and make some solfege people or pesents to get started.

More
29 Feb 2012 07:05 - 29 Feb 2012 07:24 #2230 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Hello from Alaska
Welcome to the SM forum!
I would definitely second getting started with the flash cards. If you go to the share forum area then there are both Little Reader and Powerpoint files for helping to teach the order of notes.
www.softmozart.com/forum/31-share-files.html
I find these are great for my 33 month daughter - she sings solfege scales and plays them on her toy piano all day long!

Like Manda, we also play with the Solfege children a lot and find this is a really fun game for learning the order too. We play "Who is hiding in the bed" by covering up one of the chilren with a picture of a bed and then guessing which note it is. The Solfege children are also in the Share forum:
www.softmozart.com/forum/28-share-print.html
Last edit: 29 Feb 2012 07:24 by lzp11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds