fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Germany! Всем привет!

More
25 Jun 2017 16:01 #26501 by ratio
Hello everyone. My name is Darina, I'm 30 and habe just ordered a yearly subscription for my son. His name is Julius, he is 2,5 and loves music. I play piano since 23 years but don't do it professionally, just as a hobby. Julius likes sitting on my knees and pressing the buttons. Sometimes I take his fingers and play some peaces using his fingers.
Last week I have found this program, tried a demo-version. Julius loves it! 100 usd - coupon helped us to decide fast :)
I am looking forward to see the progress. My aim is to share the love to classical music with Julius, helping him to understand the beauty of music (not only from hearing it but as well from creating it). I don't plan to make a Profi-musician out of him, just to make it for him easy to play and enjoy.
I still have lots of questions about the learning plans and the frequency of lessons.

BR
Darina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2017 09:40 #26507 by hellene
Welcome to our forum, Darina!

ratio wrote: Hello everyone. My name is Darina, I'm 30 and habe just ordered a yearly subscription for my son. His name is Julius, he is 2,5 and loves music. I play piano since 23 years but don't do it professionally, just as a hobby. Julius likes sitting on my knees and pressing the buttons. Sometimes I take his fingers and play some peaces using his fingers.
Last week I have found this program, tried a demo-version. Julius loves it! 100 usd - coupon helped us to decide fast :)

I am so happy to hear that! Please, keep in mind that all members of our community who works hard and share their experience on our forum are in title to scholarship discouts in future. I am sure that you will love that since we are online school and very proud to deliver results.

I am looking forward to see the progress. My aim is to share the love to classical music with Julius, helping him to understand the beauty of music (not only from hearing it but as well from creating it). I don't plan to make a Profi-musician out of him, just to make it for him easy to play and enjoy.

Unlike many other approaches we don't use children for promoting master pieces. We use masterpieces to raise successful people who are musicians on top of that. Therefore, I recommend you to follow our http://www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans/11857-prep-level-a-24-to-36-months.htmllesson plans (Prep A).

I still have lots of questions about the learning plans and the frequency of lessons.

BR
Darina

Let your learning journey begin. I am going to be your guide and help you with all of your questions.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds