fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

new student

More
04 Jan 2017 12:17 #25085 by Mrvigil
Replied by Mrvigil on topic new student
I read the book, I learned so much about the process. I started doing the exercises you gave me. How long should I do these? I can send video nextime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2017 23:32 #25086 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic new student

Mrvigil wrote: I read the book, I learned so much about the process. I started doing the exercises you gave me. How long should I do these? I can send video nextime.

The exercises should be played before each practice. They are essential for developing your piano technique. After watching your videos I will be able to tell you, what you have to focus on.

We have more exercises in the future.

Your program is on the way and you will receive it shortly! I am very excited for you!

Back to the Mozart

More
06 Jan 2017 21:46 #25114 by Mrvigil
I have received my disc, but i am having trouble. The instructions are confusing. I only have one disc, and the instructions say there are two. There is no option for running the file. Only a request for activation. I can't find the Soft Mozart file. Can you help me get this set up and started.

More
06 Jan 2017 21:54 #25115 by hellene
Did you check 1.3 file? If not, email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will send you the link

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Jan 2017 01:58 #25136 by Mrvigil
i did and now its working, it took a while to show up. Now i need to figure out where to start. I have read the manual and am familiar with the shortcuts. What should i start with?

More
08 Jan 2017 10:12 #25137 by hellene

Mrvigil wrote: i did and now its working, it took a while to show up. Now i need to figure out where to start. I have read the manual and am familiar with the shortcuts. What should i start with?

Let's start with your repertoire.

We have 2 goals: to learn how to read music fluently and to develop piano technique.

At the beginning we have to divide 2 tasks

Sight-reading: start with level 0 - Nursery Primer, First Steps, Fav Classics Primer and Nursery 1. Play all pieces on R, L and P on 2, 4, 5 and 6. Don't feel bad to stay on 2. The connection between lines and keys should become part of your mind. It will help you forever. To play om 4,5 and 6 will be easier day by day.

Watch the score. You should make no more then 2-3 mistakes and time bar should be as close to 0 as possible. Play the entire Album - not couple of pieces.

Start your Progress Diary and let me know your scores of each piece and what Albums you read.

For piano technique I recommend you to play 'In the Hall of the Mountain King (Favorite Classic 2), Circus Rag (Boogie 2), My Heart (Fav classic 3( Joplin The Entertainer and Over the rainbow (I love challenges)

Take the module Note Alphabet. Play it for 10 minutes with ABC mode (click A on keyboard for Alphabet and I for Solfeggio). Play once-twice a week. Stop the module by pressing F1 key and write how many points you get. Let me know!

Keep practicing your 4 exercises.

Let me know, if you need help in you diary. If need sooner, text me at 713 443 8984

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds