fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

with teenagers ?

More
15 Mar 2013 10:23 #8860 by moutas
Replied by moutas on topic with teenagers ?
Hello
Antoine (my teenager) makes progress, He has started "Polovetzian dance" on Mars 7th with a score of 91 with both hands and today he reaches the score of 17. So he is very proud. I would like to send you a video but so far, he does not want that I film his performance :). To improve his own score is very important and it is a kind of motivation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2013 18:25 #8863 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic with teenagers ?

moutas wrote: Hello
Antoine (my teenager) makes progress, He has started "Polovetzian dance" on Mars 7th with a score of 91 with both hands and today he reaches the score of 17. So he is very proud. I would like to send you a video but so far, he does not want that I film his performance :). To improve his own score is very important and it is a kind of motivation.

I am very impressed with his score! "Polovetzian dance" is not an easy piece to start piano lessons with! Way to go!

Did you have a chance to practice the piece with TEACHING VIDEOS?
On this page you will find your piece with a metronome and without.
He can try to play alone with the videos or just to listen to it:

softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/...html?limit=6&start=6

Ask him if it would be OK to video his hands only. It would help us to give him road map for future selection of piano pieces.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds