fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

with teenagers ?

More
05 Mar 2013 20:09 #8666 by moutas
with teenagers ? was created by moutas
Hello,
I have just received the software Soft Mozart but I am a little bit puzzled : I do not know how to start with my son (an eleven-year-old teenager). Can you advice me : which works, which songs can I chose first?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2013 17:08 - 06 Mar 2013 17:10 #8670 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic with teenagers ?
For his age, please follow the credit guidelines for:

1. Semester 1, beginners age 5 and up: softmozart.com/forum/54-semester-september-1-december-31-of-2012/5303-beginners-age-5--to-adults.html softmozart.com/forum/54-semester-september-1-december-31-of-2012/5303-beginners-age-5--to-adults.html

2. Semester 2, for beginner level, age 5 and up: http://softmozart.com/forum/59-graduation-semester-2013-january-1-may-31/8269-beginners-from-5-year-old-to-adults.html

If you have questions regarding the guidelines, please ask.

Note: Please keep us posted with his progress, especially record his hands and playing on the piano. Hellene may recommend some challenges for him to help him practice and learn according to his development.
Last edit: 06 Mar 2013 17:10 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
06 Mar 2013 21:20 #8674 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic with teenagers ?

moutas wrote: Hello,
I have just received the software Soft Mozart but I am a little bit puzzled : I do not know how to start with my son (an eleven-year-old teenager). Can you advice me : which works, which songs can I chose first?
Thanks

I just want to add to Andrea's comment one thing: if your son already made some progress with Soft Mozart, please, make a video (at least of his hands)
I will be able to advice you, what pieces/exercises/games will be best to learn for his development.

Back to the Mozart

More
06 Mar 2013 21:26 #8676 by moutas
Replied by moutas on topic with teenagers ?
Thanks for your answer. My son can play "ode to joy" with the both hands thanks to demo soft Mozart. So he is very proud and wants to continue ! your method is amazing !
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
06 Mar 2013 21:47 #8679 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic with teenagers ?

moutas wrote: Thanks for your answer. My son can play "ode to joy" with the both hands thanks to demo soft Mozart. So he is very proud and wants to continue ! your method is amazing !

:woohoo: That is very wonderful news, Moutas!
Until now I have heard mostly about children under 8-9 years old on the Soft Mozart forum. Of course, we have more and more teenagers, but until recently very few of them wrote about their experience.

Your son and his learning progress with Soft Mozart means a lot to parents like me. I want to see how older children are doing, if they like it, how are they progressing, what makes them move on, what problems do they encounter and how they encompass them. Everything your son and you can share here, not only that it helps you in your progress, but it's very valuable to any of us. :)

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
07 Mar 2013 12:34 #8685 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic with teenagers ?
I think with a self motivated teenager you won't need to worry too much about where to start. At that age he will have the entire software figured out in No time! ;) your job will just be to remind him to practice!
Show him the games if he hasn't found them already. Show him the Hanon and black and white cats finger excersizes and challenge him to make them fast and even by starting each lesson with a quick run thought them.
Don't start on hot cross buns, but he may like Jingle Bells and even three blind mice. Once he has a couple of simple songs under his belt head for the boogie 1 album. My 9 year old loves the tempo of the songs in this album and I am sure your son will too.
Definitely have him write down ALL his scores. Nothing is more motivating to a teenager than beating a score, especially their own score!
Good luck, keep us posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds