fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Do you teach SM to your children daily?

More
18 Sep 2012 01:01 #5675 by hellene
I think, your daughter is going to be used to the routine very soon and will enjoy playing with no rewards very soon. She has a character and strong will!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2012 18:22 #5690 by joy mum
Dear everyone,

Sorry, I could not attach the music money in ppt, am trying now in pdf. Hope it works! I just printed them on coloured paper, laminated them and then cut them out.

Hellene, thanks, I hope so too! Today, my daughter earned 5 points for playing the C scale, Guess Key game, Ode to Joy and Jingle Bells, though she still seems a bit reluctant to play the songs, but the thought of getting to play computer games after that spurred her on. I really hope she will enjoy playing without rewards soon :cheer:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds