fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

LR Files for Brillkids Moms

More
18 Dec 2011 17:46 #536 by Mrs.Post
Hellene was gracious enough to give me permission to create Little Reader content for Soft Mozart. There are two files one with notes and one with the Soft Mozart solfege graphics. Both files use the Music Alphabet for each note. Here is the link. forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=myfiles;u=73678

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: lzp11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Dec 2011 18:23 #537 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Sonya, what are the names of the files?

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Dec 2011 19:58 #538 by Mrs.Post
Should be Soft Mozart Solfege 1 and Soft Mozart Solfege 2, however they are not approved yet, so you may not be able to see them.

Sonya

More
19 Dec 2011 11:15 #544 by Mrs.Post
Hellene,

They've been approved. You should be able to see them with LR now. I am going to attempt to take a video of our 3 kids using them today.

Sonya

More
19 Dec 2011 16:46 #546 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Dear Sonya,
How exciting!
I am looking forward to watching the video.
I was trying to download the file from brillkids, but my computer didn't let me :unsure:
Will try to get help from our computer savvy team

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Dec 2011 14:09 - 20 Dec 2011 14:11 #554 by Mrs.Post
This is two of our 3 using Soft Mozart solfege in Little Reader. I do believe a variation of this in power point will be posted soon. Hellene, is there a way for you to host user created content in your downloads area? It may be something to think about. The Brillkid's moms are very creative and will manage to lighten your load by creating lots of material for you....for free.

Last edit: 20 Dec 2011 14:11 by Mrs.Post. Reason: spellign error
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds