fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Solfèggio variations

More
14 Dec 2011 16:11 #487 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Solfèggio variations
I am glad that you do not have any more doubts on what language to choose!
Did you manage to install English file OK?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2011 01:58 #698 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic Solfèggio variations
hellene,
I didn't manage to install the English version. However, I installed the russian version and happy with it. It didn't take much time for my daughter to understand that Ti is actually Si in Russian. And even my little one was trying to find "mishka" for Mi while older was learning JB.

More
28 Dec 2011 07:03 #727 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Solfèggio variations

Bossa wrote: hellene,
I didn't manage to install the English version. However, I installed the russian version and happy with it. It didn't take much time for my daughter to understand that Ti is actually Si in Russian. And even my little one was trying to find "mishka" for Mi while older was learning JB.

I am glad to hear that! Kids are learning these 7 pictures pretty easily Russian students had their pictures in several years after starting the program in Russia. Spanish speaking community got their pictures just recently. But they all manage to learn with the program.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds