fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Had our first recital at Hellene's house!

• Pianomom5
  • Pianomom5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jun 2012 02:43 #4504 by Pianomom5
We were so excited to have our first recital. There were only 3 out of the 4 actually performing because Angelina, my 5 yr old is visiting grandma in CA. So, we had Rylan, 14 and Nolan 8 and myself(young)! Of course the boys did great and I did ok. Only a few mistakes! Everyone was impressed that we could play the songs on the regular piano after two classes! The program is so good and of course having Hellene to teach us is great! I had asked my 11 yr old son to video it on his iPod but of course he forgot. So, we will have to add videos soon! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2012 04:55 #4507 by Mandabplus3
Oh thats wonderful! I bet everyone enjoyed all of your performances, reguardless of your beginner status ;) I am so pleased you had the guts to have a crack at it after just 2 lessons! AMAZING! Be Proud :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pianomom5

More
20 Jun 2012 18:44 #4515 by andreasro
I am very happy for you! Yes, be proud of yourselves, as Manda sad! You've done so well only after 2 classes! It's good to hear about your success with the software and Hellene's teaching!
You're so lucky to have Hellene around... :) Others of us are just dreaming about it... or enjoying any advice/lesson/encouragement coming from her online...

More
21 Jun 2012 23:14 #4551 by hellene

Pianomom5 wrote: We were so excited to have our first recital. There were only 3 out of the 4 actually performing because Angelina, my 5 yr old is visiting grandma in CA. So, we had Rylan, 14 and Nolan 8 and myself(young)! Of course the boys did great and I did ok. Only a few mistakes! Everyone was impressed that we could play the songs on the regular piano after two classes! The program is so good and of course having Hellene to teach us is great! I had asked my 11 yr old son to video it on his iPod but of course he forgot. So, we will have to add videos soon! :)

Guys, you all were awesome! I am so sorry that we didn't record this! I think, we should!

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Jun 2012 19:43 #4620 by lzp11
Wow that is amazing - well done all of you!! And after only two lessons - that really is incredible!!

• Pianomom5
  • Pianomom5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jun 2012 20:15 #4621 by Pianomom5
Replied by Pianomom5 on topic Had our first recital at Hellene's house!
Thanks! We didn't play hard songs. In fact my 8 yr old played hot cross buns! It was fun!

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds