fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Installation of SM Software! Easy Breezy Guide :)

More
21 Dec 2011 04:56 #578 by NadiaD
You can try to play games that do not require piano keyboard, for example Fruit line School, if you are able to play it, then everything is installed correctly, if not :
insert the CD, uninstall the program and then do the installation again with chrypto-box inserted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2011 15:02 #779 by NadiaD
I thought since a lot of new members are buying and installing software , I will " bump " This post to be more visible :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
01 Mar 2012 16:41 #2287 by ildiko
Please help me out with the installation!

I've just installed a SM software on my computer,i can open the program and i see the list of links to the games ,but i can not open the Not Duration School game and the Fruit Lines game.It says that i am not authorized .The other games are working fine.Thank you in advance.

More
01 Mar 2012 19:36 #2292 by hellene

ildiko wrote: Please help me out with the installation!

I've just installed a SM software on my computer,i can open the program and i see the list of links to the games ,but i can not open the Not Duration School game and the Fruit Lines game.It says that i am not authorized .The other games are working fine.Thank you in advance.

It means that you have an issue with your anti-virus program. Please, read this thread to see, how you can fix the problem: www.softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-qu...st-works-better.html

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Mar 2012 09:43 #2303 by ildiko
Thank you Helen for your help,but the problem still exist.I dont have any antivirus software on my laptop at this moment,and i can not install the Note duration school and the Fruit lines school component of the SoftMozart program.The other components are working.Thank you in advance.

More
02 Aug 2012 15:24 #5121 by nana

NadiaD wrote:
1. Insert BOTH the software CD in CD-rom drive and plug the CRYPTO key into USB drive. You will receive a message- bubble from windows that USB device was installed successfully

may i know what is CRYPTO key?

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds