fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Installation of SM Software! Easy Breezy Guide :)

More
08 Dec 2011 01:18 - 08 Dec 2011 01:23 #410 by NadiaD
I've just installed a SM software on my computer.

Everything went great. The software did not installed automatically.
I had to install it manually, so I thought I will post these easy steps here to make sure that everyone computer-challenged like me will install the SM fast and headaches-free.

1. Insert BOTH the software CD in CD-rom drive and plug the CRYPTO key into USB drive. You will receive a message- bubble from windows that USB device was installed successfully

2. You will see a small Autoplay window is appeared, click: "Open folder to view files" in general options. this will open a path to SM CD on your computer.

3. Double click on folder "SM Full ENG Disk" and you will see files that are on the CD.( PDF of 1 year lesson plan to SM software, Videos of hand exercises , etc.)

4.Double click on "SoftMozart_2_5_Ind_ENG" Application and you will open Soft Mozart InstallShield Wizard, accept the terms, enter your name and company you work for (since I am SAHM I just entered my Street address for the last, and it went through :)) and the Wizard will start installation and complete installation.

5.Close all the windows and Look for "Soft Mozart Ind" folder icon on your desktop and double click it to open the PROGRAM ITSELF. You will see the list of links to the games and also link to the Soft Mozart Help, which I suggest you read BEFORE STARTING the games.

In order to run program the CRYPTO key should be inserted in USB drive, but you can remove the SM CD once the installation completed.

SO, My program is installed and tonight I will be connecting the keyboard to the computer.

Hope you will find this post helpful!
Last edit: 08 Dec 2011 01:23 by NadiaD. Reason: more info
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro, ariel, Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2011 02:44 #414 by Mandabplus3
Oh thank you Nadia I will be one of those computer challenged people who looks for this post when my package arrives :)

More
09 Dec 2011 14:32 #439 by lzp11
Thanks Nadia - I followed your guide and have now installed SM on my laptop. :cheer:

I'm just now waiting for the MIDI cable to arrive (hopefully later today) so I can try to connect up the keyboard!

More
10 Dec 2011 00:22 #443 by andreasro
Hi Nadia,
Thank you for posting the installation guide :kiss:
I followed your steps and connected the Midi cable (posted my experience with Midi connection here ).

Andrea

More
21 Dec 2011 04:00 #575 by Mae_Jakob_Ka
Hi All,

I got my copy of the software last week and just installed it a moment ago. The installaton went well. However, I just realized there was a cypto box to be inserted too...and I insterted it in my USB drive after the installation of the software was completed....

Would there be in problem?

I haven't connect the keyboard to my computer yet. I am waiting until after Chrismas as we want to give the keyboard to our DS as a Chrismas present. :)

More
21 Dec 2011 04:54 #577 by ariel
Hi, I don't think there should be a problem. I belive it is needed when you try to run the software. The software doesn't run without it and an error is displayed.

You might want to test with the keyboard also so you know everything wokrs great, essp the cable. Hope your son enjoys it.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds