fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Toddler help

More
27 Jun 2012 00:31 #4673 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Toddler help
This is a long video that show how Philip is doing. We still aren't playing piano, but we are reading again and very excited about Little Musician.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lzp11, the Moon, Galka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2012 04:09 #4674 by Galka
Replied by Galka on topic Toddler help
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: It 's amazing! Philip can stay focused for so long. He will learn anything in no time. Great job!
My daughter likes Little Musician too, but I can't get her to do this amount at once, even if the SM icons help us a lot.

More
27 Jun 2012 12:31 #4682 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Toddler help
Sonya, I love this video. He is so focused and it is truly amazing how well you are both doing with the programme. He is going to be (or maybe is already) one very musical little boy!

My 3-year old is much less willing to participate in the lessons - she is more interested in just pressing the button to move it forwards than to get so involved and learn interactively. I really take my hat off to you both. GREAT JOB!!!

More
28 Jun 2012 00:04 #4688 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Toddler help
@ Lee @ Galka thanks so much for the encouragement.

I have found that learning and attention goes in fits and starts with him. He is usually willing to watch the lessons, and he used to read and respond well. Then he didn't for 4 months or so. We are now back to paying attention and reading words. He loves music. I am a fan of a lot of music, my husband is strictly classical. He had me pump classical music into the womb with ear phones when I was pregnant. He lost interest in doing SM stuff. Getting LM has increased his desire to play at the piano again. I think he was frustrated that his fingers couldn't do what his brain wanted him to. There was not way to express it. I am not a music teacher so I didn't know enough to get him over the hump. Little Musician has really helped motivate him. He wants to do "nuesic" all the time now. So, it's not really me, I think it is just him. But thanks, I'll take it where I can get it. ;)

More
30 Jun 2012 23:06 #4730 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Toddler help
Philip is doing great. You can have points for his focus as it's obvious that you talor to his needs!
He will be a pleasure to teach piano to when he is old enough!

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds