fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

My son playing piano for me :-)

More
11 Apr 2012 07:04 #2894 by Mandabplus3
7 kids in the car each day! My three, the neighbors kids and ME! Street car pool, or Our own private bus service ;) It means I don't have to do every single trip to school twice a day! We share.
Once you have a few kids there ALWAYS seems to be at least one or two extras over for the afternoon..or dinner...or sleepovers....or breakfast!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2012 18:37 #2949 by Mrs.Post
Ladies, thank you for the videos. Luca plays very well. I am constantly astounded at how much these little ones are capable of doing. Hellene, what a beautiful daughter you have!

More
16 Apr 2012 14:12 #2971 by hellene

Mrs.Post wrote: Ladies, thank you for the videos. Luca plays very well. I am constantly astounded at how much these little ones are capable of doing. Hellene, what a beautiful daughter you have!

Sonya, just for some clarification... Luca's parent is a gentlemen. He is a wonderful and very renowned Bass Guitar Player:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florin_Barbu

Back to the Mozart

• Florin
  • Florin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2012 07:54 #4289 by Florin
Replied by Florin on topic My son playing piano for me :-)
So, we recorded a new clip :-)

Daddy is so proud of him! Keep in mind that I don't play piano at all, and he is not taking any piano classes, just having fun the two of us. We built a strong foundation with Soft Mozart, and now it is easy to learn new songs...

He is only 6, he cannot even tie his shoes :-)

• Florin
  • Florin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2012 07:55 #4290 by Florin
Replied by Florin on topic My son playing piano for me :-)
Oh, please, give me any advices you can, it helps :-)

More
08 Jun 2012 18:35 #4324 by hellene

Florin wrote: Oh, please, give me any advices you can, it helps :-)

Florin, I think, he is talented and smart!
Advice?
I have 3:
1. Come here more often IN PROCESS of learning and share the videos 'in between'. Some pieces require some technique that could be learned among the way
2. More exercises. His music mind is ahead of his tiny fingers. :lol: I think proper piano exercises will help to balance.
3. More Soft Mozart. Acoustic piano is great, but he needs more interaction with computer.

Hope it helps!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds