fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

My son playing piano for me :-)

• Florin
  • Florin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Apr 2012 08:41 #2863 by Florin
My son playing piano for me :-) was created by Florin
I used to play this song fr him when he was in the womb, and later, when he cried, this song was giving him comfort...
Now he is playing it for me :-)

He is somehow clumsy in everything he does (like his dad) but damn, he is only 6, he cannot even tie his shoes :-) And I love the way he really enjoy playing, and has already a natural way of expressing music...
Thank you Hellen, you helped us a lot. Because of Soft Mozart, he really loves music!

:-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2012 22:03 #2874 by hellene

Florin wrote: I used to play this song fr him when he was in the womb, and later, when he cried, this song was giving him comfort...
Now he is playing it for me :-)

He is somehow clumsy in everything he does (like his dad) but damn, he is only 6, he cannot even tie his shoes :-) And I love the way he really enjoy playing, and has already a natural way of expressing music...
Thank you Hellen, you helped us a lot. Because of Soft Mozart, he really loves music!

:-)

Florin, thank you very much for the wonderful video! It is hard to believe that your son just 6 year old. This is pretty difficult piece!
I also have to share some interesting video with you. On the video is my daughter, who plays accordion and sings. When I was pregnant with her, in Soviet Union there was a new movie launched. I don't know how translate the name into English... Something like: Gypsies camp go to heaven… There was a song…
To my great surprise my daughter picked this song somewhere 25 years later and now singing. I asked her, what language is she singing on. She says it is… Romanian. Please let me know, how much Romanian this language is! :lol:

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
11 Apr 2012 02:38 #2882 by Mandabplus3
Thankyou both for sharing.
I am looking forward to my son playing for me one day. He is such a sweet boy, I am sure my heart will melt.
Helene I would love to be in that car...looks like as much fun as our 7 kids morning school run!

• Florin
  • Florin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 03:15 #2884 by Florin
Replied by Florin on topic My son playing piano for me :-)
well, that's not Romanian, probably some Gipsy language, but this is a beautiful story, and a beautiful and talented daughter :-)

More
11 Apr 2012 03:18 #2885 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Thankyou both for sharing.
I am looking forward to my son playing for me one day. He is such a sweet boy, I am sure my heart will melt.
Helene I would love to be in that car...looks like as much fun as our 7 kids morning school run!

Wait a minute... where is another 4 came from? What am I missing here???

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Apr 2012 03:20 #2886 by hellene

Florin wrote: well, that's not Romanian, probably some Gipsy language, but this is a beautiful story, and a beautiful and talented daughter :-)

I will let her know... Anyway, she said that she forgot the good half of the text and created her own language...
Anyway, I hope that our kids will keep making our hearts melting
Luca moved me!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds