fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

How to teach Perfect Pitch

More
21 Feb 2012 03:47 #2083 by Jothisivam
Hi Parents,

Please guide us how to teach the perfect pitch to my son 2 and half years old. Is there any method available in SM?

Please let us know the link if we can refer/buy?

Thanks to all,
Jothi...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2012 06:49 #2084 by ttteh
Replied by ttteh on topic How to teach Perfect Pitch
Jothi,

My daughter Rachel developed perfect pitch with Soft Mozart after 4 months learning piano with Soft Mozart. Rachel develop perfect pitch with only one program which is SM and I believe it is through her playing extensive pieces using the program and singing solffege for every songs that she played.

Here are some discussion on perfect pitch by Soft Mozart.
forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-...for-little-musician/

Pei Lin

More
21 Feb 2012 06:49 #2085 by ttteh
Jothi,

My daughter Rachel developed perfect pitch with Soft Mozart after 4 months learning piano with Soft Mozart. Rachel develop perfect pitch with only one program which is SM and I believe it is through her playing extensive pieces using the program and singing solffege for every songs that she played.

Here are some discussion on perfect pitch by parents using SM and Soft Mozart.

Pei Lin

More
22 Feb 2012 12:02 #2115 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic How to teach Perfect Pitch

ttteh wrote: Jothi,

Here are some discussion on perfect pitch by Soft Mozart.

Pei Lin

Pei Lin, it is so good to hear from you! How are you? How is Rachel?

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Mar 2012 06:00 #2361 by ttteh
Ms Hellene,

We just arrived Singapore just recent Monday. We are currently staying in a temporary accomodation. We will contact you once we settled down. Rachel practiced the songs that she learned on the upright piano the first month she is in vacation. But slowly she started loosing interest in practicing since we do not have SM with us and she kept playing the same songs. On the other hand I was quite happy that I was able to play (1st part of Polka) and some songs that I learned with Rachel by memory on the upright piano. It was great satisfaction to be able to play.

Regards
Pei Lin

More
11 Mar 2012 01:15 #2464 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic How to teach Perfect Pitch

ttteh wrote: Ms Hellene,

We just arrived Singapore just recent Monday. We are currently staying in a temporary accomodation. We will contact you once we settled down. Rachel practiced the songs that she learned on the upright piano the first month she is in vacation. But slowly she started loosing interest in practicing since we do not have SM with us and she kept playing the same songs. On the other hand I was quite happy that I was able to play (1st part of Polka) and some songs that I learned with Rachel by memory on the upright piano. It was great satisfaction to be able to play.

Regards
Pei Lin

Looking forward to hearing from you!
I miss you, guys!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds