fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Finger placement for Introductory songs

More
13 Jan 2012 05:16 - 16 Jan 2012 19:59 #1133 by ttteh
Dear parents,

I created a few videos of my daughter playing Introductory songs. Hopefully parents can see the fingering for some introductory songs if parents with no music background want to teach their children playing right fingering.

Hot Cross Bun (Introductory album)

French songs (Introductory album)

Jingle Bell (Introductory album)

Ode to Joy (Introductory album)

Last edit: 16 Jan 2012 19:59 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, lzp11, NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2012 08:27 #1135 by Mandabplus3
Oh lovely! Please thank your daughter from mine :) they are watching it now instead of a bed time story, a minute ago they were singing solfege with a toothbrush in their mouths! Soft Mozart has taken over!!!

More
13 Jan 2012 12:41 #1136 by lzp11
Thank you! These are great :cheer:

More
14 Jan 2012 01:03 #1140 by Mandabplus3
I watched these again this morning. I am amazed at how strong her little fingers are! So thats why Hellene want me to practice my Hannon more! :lol: How long has she been playing? How much work will it take for me to have strong fingers like that?

More
14 Jan 2012 04:02 #1143 by ttteh

Mandabplus3 wrote: I watched these again this morning. I am amazed at how strong her little fingers are! So thats why Hellene want me to practice my Hannon more! :lol: How long has she been playing? How much work will it take for me to have strong fingers like that?

Rachel has been playing Hannon for 4 months. She will play the following exercises everyday Hannon, Chromatic scales (soft mozart name it black cat and white cat), chords and Do major scale once before playing her pieces. After 4 months of playing these exercises, she has developed strong fingers and is able to play on the grand piano for the songs she memorized.

Now I am working with her saying the solffege names when she is playing Hanon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
14 Jan 2012 04:12 #1144 by Mandabplus3
Thankyou. OK sounds like I need to set myself a new challenge :) You know the only thing I do DAILY is my morning coffee :) Perhaps I shall have my morning coffee in front of the piano from now on... Oh but then I will have no time to catch up on the nighttime forum activities ;)

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds