fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

HOW TO INSTALL SOFT MOZART PROGRAM

More
03 Aug 2013 07:53 #11537 by swathi12dec
Just now I checked that I ordered basic package but what i got was not that. I was disappointed by this. If we call also no one is picking up.

Swathi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2013 21:49 #11542 by andreasro
Hi Swathi,

I wrote you here: http://softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-questions/11538-installation-problem.html

Regarding phone call, as is stated on the Soft Mozart website https://www.softmozart.com/about-us/company-information.html , it is available Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Central Time.
It is best to email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and/or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for any issues because what is written stays written too :) Which is great for both sides. This way we can track requests and be more efficient.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Andrea Sandu
President of Soft Mozart PTO

More
01 Nov 2014 12:00 #16428 by hellene
Currently the new issue appeared during the software download: after the download to WINDOWS the file is not having .exe extension.
Here is a very short video about what should be done to avoid this problem:

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds