fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

HOW TO INSTALL SOFT MOZART PROGRAM

More
14 Feb 2013 19:59 #8381 by hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2013 20:01 - 22 Nov 2018 08:23 #8382 by hellene

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 22 Nov 2018 08:23 by hellene.

More
14 Feb 2013 20:03 #8383 by hellene

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

More
01 Mar 2013 18:56 - 01 Mar 2013 21:25 #8571 by Monika2001
Dear Hellene,

I would like to ask you for the help.

I bought 12months SM subscription in Dec 2011. At that time I have not proceeded with instalation and have not activated nor run the program. My CD package remained sealed until today, when I FINALLY went ahead with installation. Cryptobox has been inserted and time setting on the computer was correct. I was not able to run the program. It seems that my licence has expired despite never beeing activated. Is that possible? I was assumimng my subscription countdown starts from the day of installation.

Thanks for your help.
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Mar 2013 21:25 by Monika2001.

More
01 Mar 2013 22:56 #8573 by hellene

Monika2001 wrote: Dear Hellene,

I would like to ask you for the help.

I bought 12months SM subscription in Dec 2011. At that time I have not proceeded with instalation and have not activated nor run the program. My CD package remained sealed until today, when I FINALLY went ahead with installation. Cryptobox has been inserted and time setting on the computer was correct. I was not able to run the program. It seems that my licence has expired despite never beeing activated. Is that possible? I was assumimng my subscription countdown starts from the day of installation.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, Monica, it seems like your computer didn't recognize the USB dongle. When you insert it, you have to wait a little to give some time for driver installation.

Another problem could be the USB port. Sometimes they all don't work as they should. You may insert the key to another port.

As for subscription, the time starts ticking from the shipping day and we give 15 days extra for our customers to install the program.

The good news for you is that you purchased your subscription at the time, when permanent copy was sold for $499 and $150 is credited towards the perpetual copy. You may obtain the perpetual code for $350 or buy another year of subscription for $150 (as you 'locked' with that plan)

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Aug 2013 06:54 - 03 Aug 2013 06:57 #11536 by swathi12dec
Hi,
I received the Soft Mozart software today. When I tried to install it says as blank disk. I tried with other system that also says the same thing happened. Will I be able to get the new CD. Will replace my CD.I also i ordered the abc and sofage stickers but i got images stickers.

Swathi
Last edit: 03 Aug 2013 06:57 by swathi12dec.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds