fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Missing Files Files not Working

More
29 Nov 2012 14:31 #7043 by Mrs.Post
The exe file on fruit lines school is either missing or not working when I installed the program onto a computer we plan to dedicate to Soft Mozart.

I uninstalled the program from my computer and reinstalled it and now fruit lines school and note duration games do not work on my computer. Note duration works on the other computer however. Is there a way to download the program files from SM or should I purchase another CD. There does look like there might be a few small scratches on the CD but nothing that should be a problem. We've uninstalled this and re-installed this several times without a problem.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 14:48 #7045 by hellene

Mrs.Post wrote: The exe file on fruit lines school is either missing or not working when I installed the program onto a computer we plan to dedicate to Soft Mozart.

I uninstalled the program from my computer and reinstalled it and now fruit lines school and note duration games do not work on my computer. Note duration works on the other computer however. Is there a way to download the program files from SM or should I purchase another CD. There does look like there might be a few small scratches on the CD but nothing that should be a problem. We've uninstalled this and re-installed this several times without a problem.

Any ideas?

Sonya, anti-virus is blocking these particular games. Did you read this: www.softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-qu...st-works-better.html ?

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
29 Nov 2012 15:49 #7048 by Mrs.Post
I will try, but the program does not tell me it is a virus it tells me that the exe file is missing. However the exe file is on the disk and I am able to see it. I will fiddle with it this evening, I have to get lunch and kids on the bus and go grocery shopping. Hmmm.

More
29 Nov 2012 16:31 #7051 by hellene

Mrs.Post wrote: I will try, but the program does not tell me it is a virus it tells me that the exe file is missing. However the exe file is on the disk and I am able to see it. I will fiddle with it this evening, I have to get lunch and kids on the bus and go grocery shopping. Hmmm.

Sonya, these anti-viruses are not very easy to remove.
If you had AVG, you have to remove it completely. Remove Soft Mozart as well. Unplug your computer from electricity or remove the batteries from notebook and install everything again.

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Nov 2012 21:51 #7087 by Mrs.Post
Hellene,

We reformatted the hard drive on the computer I want to dedicate to Soft Mozart. There is no antivirus software on it at all. Fruit lines school still does not work. Not only that, but you see the shortcut icon in the list in the folder but when I go to the programs file and look through it Fruit Lines School doesn't even show up.

And now it currently doesn't matter as my dog and my little boy just ran into the room and Philip fell on it. So, now there is a big gouge out of the stupid thing. And the fact that no one is dead and I am still typing quite calmly is proof that I am a good mother. I must go check to see if this works at all. Be Right back.
Attachments:

More
29 Nov 2012 21:54 #7088 by Mrs.Post
Well, now we will never know what went wrong. It freezes the computer when I put it in the drive......

I am going to go make dinner and drink some tea......

We will have to continue this conversation later...... :woohoo: :angry: :S :woohoo: :angry: :pinch:

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds