fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Casio and 64 bit windows Vista

More
03 Jan 2012 22:00 #857 by queenkmommy
I am too afraid to connect to the computer and try. Casio warns in the manual that if the computer doesn't have one of the operating systems required that it can damage the computer.

I think I am going to try to find a low end computer that has windows 7 as I think that should work. Bummer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2012 22:51 #859 by NadiaD
you can just buy Windows 7 upgrade .

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DHLUWK/ref...00C5T4J3MXNY7070DTDR

might be cheaper than a new computer...
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
04 Jan 2012 02:43 #862 by hellene

queenkmommy wrote: I am too afraid to connect to the computer and try. Casio warns in the manual that if the computer doesn't have one of the operating systems required that it can damage the computer.

I think I am going to try to find a low end computer that has windows 7 as I think that should work. Bummer!

I never experienced anything as complicated… Please, keep us informed about this issue.

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Jan 2012 10:32 - 04 Jan 2012 10:33 #879 by andreasro

queenkmommy wrote: I am too afraid to connect to the computer and try. Casio warns in the manual that if the computer doesn't have one of the operating systems required that it can damage the computer.

Before buying something else, I would avise you to search and ask on computer / midi online forums about this issue. I usually do that and find helpful answers.

Other thing that I have noticed is that some professionals in stores are good at computing and computer software, but lack information related to musical and MIDI devices or the other way around. And usually we need both in this case, so a person who knows both is more suitable.

If you need help with finding answers on the internet, let me know, maybe I can be useful to you.

Andrea
Last edit: 04 Jan 2012 10:33 by andreasro.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds