fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Big problem, Installation CDs showing up as blank!

More
04 Mar 2012 21:27 #2389 by hellene

arminta7 wrote: Mac version

Did your desktop saw the files?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2012 21:29 #2390 by hellene
What version of Mac on your Laptop do you have?

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Mar 2012 21:36 #2391 by arminta7
I was able to view everything on my desktop yesterday just fine. But both CDs are showing as blank CDs on both my laptop AND my desktop today.

More
04 Mar 2012 21:39 #2392 by arminta7
It's not so much an issue of getting stuff installed on my laptop anymore as I was able to transfer the program files over and download the hasp driver myself. I'm more wondering if there's anything I'm missing now that I don't have the CDs.

More
04 Mar 2012 21:40 #2393 by hellene

arminta7 wrote: I was able to view everything on my desktop yesterday just fine. But both CDs are showing as blank CDs on both my laptop AND my desktop today.

I think, you have to uninstall Soft Mozart from all of your computers now -and try again.
If your computer saw the files yesterday, they are still there.

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Mar 2012 21:44 #2394 by arminta7
I opened up the CDs on a computer with no prior installation of SoftMozart and the CDs are blank. They were somehow erased, I don't know how. If I were to uninstall everything I'm pretty sure I would be out of luck because that's the only way I was able to install the program on my mac after the cds were erased.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds