fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Big problem, Installation CDs showing up as blank!

More
04 Mar 2012 20:52 #2383 by arminta7
So I went to install SM onto my laptop today and both CDs are showing up as blank, unnamed CDs!! So no installation files, nada. I tried seeing if I could just transfer the program files over my network to my laptop, which worked, but now I obviously don't have the HASP driver on my laptop, and even though I have the little USB key it's useless without the driver...... Why are they now blank CDs when yesterday evening everything was just fine?? This is very upsetting... Is there possibly a download for just the HASP driver somewhere? OR even for the info on CDs that is missing? Like I said I still have the physical HASP USB. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2012 21:06 #2384 by arminta7
Alright, so I was able to find a HASP driver online and have been able to get the program to load.

But I'm not sure I have everything from the CDs. Luckily yesterday I saved the SoftMozart Mac folder which contains what you have to see first, you can be a musician, i year lesson plan, chromatic scale, hanon #1, c major. I have bass staff puzzle, fruit lines, gentle piano, guess key, note alphabet, note duration, soft mozart tuning, songs, and treble staff puzzle from my other comp. Anything I'm missing?

And is it possible to get a backup cd of some sort?

More
04 Mar 2012 21:12 #2385 by hellene

arminta7 wrote: So I went to install SM onto my laptop today and both CDs are showing up as blank, unnamed CDs!! So no installation files, nada. I tried seeing if I could just transfer the program files over my network to my laptop, which worked, but now I obviously don't have the HASP driver on my laptop, and even though I have the little USB key it's useless without the driver...... Why are they now blank CDs when yesterday evening everything was just fine?? This is very upsetting... Is there possibly a download for just the HASP driver somewhere? OR even for the info on CDs that is missing? Like I said I still have the physical HASP USB. Thanks.

Hi, Arminta,
You don't have to place a CD into computer once it is installed. The program is already in your computer!

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Mar 2012 21:16 #2386 by arminta7
I realize that. I have it installed on my desktop, but wanted to install it on my laptop so it would be easier to work with.

More
04 Mar 2012 21:17 #2387 by hellene

arminta7 wrote: Alright, so I was able to find a HASP driver online and have been able to get the program to load.

But I'm not sure I have everything from the CDs. Luckily yesterday I saved the SoftMozart Mac folder which contains what you have to see first, you can be a musician, i year lesson plan, chromatic scale, hanon #1, c major. I have bass staff puzzle, fruit lines, gentle piano, guess key, note alphabet, note duration, soft mozart tuning, songs, and treble staff puzzle from my other comp. Anything I'm missing?

And is it possible to get a backup cd of some sort?

Also, are you having Mac or Windows version?

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Mar 2012 21:20 #2388 by arminta7

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds