fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Problems connecting keyboard and computer

More
28 Dec 2015 21:46 #21371 by hellene

eddie_p_y wrote: A MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) with OS X Yosemite.

Please, check code.google.com/p/casiousbmididriver/

Please, check the discussion on the issue and find some useful hints here: code.google.com/p/casiousbmididriver/issues/detail?id=39

Let me know, if this will help you!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2015 22:25 #21372 by eddie_p_y
I tried downloading the Casio driver you linked to but it didn't work. I'm wondering if I should just return the Casio keyboard for a Yamaha. Seems like a common Casio problem. This is so frustrating!

More
28 Dec 2015 22:32 - 28 Dec 2015 22:32 #21373 by eddie_p_y
I tried again and keep getting the message "Failure to find any MIDI input device" and "check connection between MIDI device and computer." Do you think that means it is the cable? Or a driver issue? I downloaded the Casio driver but nothing happened after I did that. I still get the same message about failure to find MIDI input device.
Last edit: 28 Dec 2015 22:32 by eddie_p_y.

More
29 Dec 2015 13:07 #21376 by hellene

eddie_p_y wrote: "Failure to find any MIDI input device" and "check connection between MIDI device and computer."

Did you try another USB input? It can be some mechanical problem! Checking with another cable also can help.

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Dec 2015 16:34 #21384 by eddie_p_y
I tried both USB ports in my computer. :( I just bought another cable (USB/Midi Interface instead of USB A-B cable) and will try that as a last resort, too.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds