fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

fingers position

More
19 Jan 2012 08:06 #1307 by ravib7
fingers position was created by ravib7
we are in week 1 at the moment in the lesson plan says star teaching hot cross buns but when we go to the exercise in the software appear in letters and in the keyboard are the stickers ( do-re-mi) how can i expain to her wich one is wich in order for her to do the exercises? also how do i know wich finger in wich position?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2012 10:57 - 19 Jan 2012 10:58 #1308 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic fingers position
Open to the gentle piano page for Hot Cross Buns and press F1 this will give you the key guide on how to do anything you need to do. To change the program to do re me pictures you press I for Italian solfege. ( I am pretty sure) press R to practice with the right hand only, L to practice the left hand only and P for both hands together. Print out the screen shot on F1 and stick it to the wall behind the piano till you get them all sorted in your brain :)
as to the fingering you let them press with any finger or their nose ( see I remembered!) until the time on the bottom right is lower than the total number of notes on the left. Familiarity first then fingering. Also the finger excersizes, Hannon, black cats ECG help with fingering so practice those too. Once you get to the point where you need to know the fingering there are some lovely videos posted on the forum and I am sure someone will give you the link ;)
Last edit: 19 Jan 2012 10:58 by Mandabplus3. Reason: Still learning left from right lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
19 Jan 2012 15:12 #1309 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic fingers position
Yes! I - icon - Italian - for Solfeggio
A - for Alphabet

Here is the link to most Introductory songs played by 3-year-old Rachel:

www.softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-exp...roductory-songs.html

I miss her already :( She is on her way from Houston now

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds