fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Eliana, 6 y.o., USA

• KHAILO
  • KHAILO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 May 2013 06:46 - 31 May 2013 18:55 #10493 by KHAILO
Eliana, 6 y.o., USA was created by KHAILO
"Largo"

"Morning Mood"

"Musette"

"Ode to Joy"

"Country Girl"

"Cat Boogie"

"Rock Group"

Last edit: 31 May 2013 18:55 by KHAILO. Reason: incorrect age

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2013 09:45 #10648 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Eliana, 6 y.o., USA
Eliana, I loved your performance very much! Meow:) :) :)

More
13 Jun 2013 22:02 #10968 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Eliana, 6 y.o., USA
Здравствуй Eliana! Ты очаровательна! :) С "Софт Моцарт" освоила такой объемный музыкальный материал, свободно и уверенно исполняешь сложные пьесы для фортепиано. Впечатляет. Продолжай укреплять пальцы, играя упражнения, исполняй еще больше замечательных музыкальных произведений. Огромных тебе успехов! :)

Hello Eliana! You are adorable! :) With "Soft Mozart" has mastered such a great musical material freely and confidently perform complex pieces for piano. Impressive. Continue to strengthen the fingers, playing exercises, perform more wonderful music. You huge success! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 01:09 #11191 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Eliana, 6 y.o., USA
Eliana, I loved your performance. You show a lot of talent for such a young lady. You use both hands so well together. They are well coordinated. You have such an amazing repertoire of songs, all thanks to Soft Mozart. It is an amazing program and you are an amazing girl to have learned all those pieces. I like the way your hands are curved and bounce in between sets of notes, like you know how to traverse the keys and don’t need to hold onto them in between. I love the way you play the pieces with such emotion, like you are really enjoying yourself and feeling the music. And they seem to be quite complex pieces too. I know I certainly cannot play them. I am learning like you and you are doing such a wonderful job!

More
25 Jun 2013 14:43 #11241 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Eliana, 6 y.o., USA
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:29 #11263 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Eliana, 6 y.o., USA
Nice performance. Like the touch at the end of Country Girl. Can't wait to see what your hands can do on weighted keys. You have very good memory, playing all your recital songs from memory, which is not easy for a 6 year old to play quite hard pieces and not just one but a few songs. Good fingering too. Great job.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds