fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Teachers Training Experience

Soft Mozart in Melbourne

More
11 Aug 2013 03:35 #11561 by tayechka@gmail.com
Little Monsters in Meltarctica

This is a tale of 2 little girls, ages 4 and 8, learning to play the piano using Soft Mozart since April 2013.

I am their aunty, they are my little guinea pigs. While I am teaching them piano, they are teaching me how to be a better teacher.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2013 03:40 #11562 by tayechka@gmail.com
The musical progress of my little monsters is being posted on Meltarctica youtube channel. Here are videos in chronological order, showing their development.

More
11 Aug 2013 03:46 #11563 by tayechka@gmail.com
Progress continues:

This is little Sasha, age 4.0, learning to play the piano for 2 months using the Soft Mozart method.

Sasha sings along to her playing, not yet hitting the right notes with her voice but well aware of dynamics. Age 4.1, 2.5 months of Soft Mozart.

And just like that, 4.2 year old Sasha can sing and hit the right notes!! How did that happen? Weirder and weirder...

The small chicken song is coming along well. Here it is performed by the glorious 8.8 year old Tayka, 4 months into Soft Mozart training.

The room was electric with the sheer concentration coming from the 4.2 year old little head. I thought I was going to pop, I was holding my breath so much while she tried so very, very hard. 6 August 2013.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

More
20 Aug 2013 13:32 #11612 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Soft Mozart in Melbourne
Good to see them progressing well Taya. It's amazing what children can do especially your 4.2 year old with the singing. That was awesome. Soon she'll be singing in perfect pitch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tayechka@gmail.com

More
02 Oct 2013 03:26 #12033 by tayechka@gmail.com
Thank you! I just noticed your response - sorry for the delay, seems like only yesterday I was on the forum and suddenly a month has flown.

More
02 Oct 2013 03:30 #12034 by tayechka@gmail.com
So progress for my 8.9 year old student is going well - that's the bigger girl in the picture. She is clearly gifted. I use that word carefully, understanding that being gifted is not a pre-requisite here, however she does do a lot of dancing, theatre, music, violin, singing etc. So music is all around her. It makes piano a natural extension of her life.

On that note, it seems that the real trick is practicing regularly. The role of mum cannot be understated. I only teach once per week, and I wonder how much faster we could progress with regular practice?

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds