fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Thinking about giving a gift to our nephew

More
12 Jul 2012 14:09 #4863 by ariel
Hi Hellene,

You already know me, my daughter, 3 and 1/2 is starting to get better and uses it now almost everyday. I am so glad that she can add music to one of her skills as she gets older. I can't imagine learning piano any other way..its interactive, fun and visual!

I would love to give this as a gift to our nephew, 7 years old. He has a summer break now and can really invest some time. He already has a keyboard. Would love to see his face light up when he uses SM. I was teaching him few things when he was here to our house on vacation and he was very excited and was learning very fast.

His parents will renew it as they see fit, they have two more little ones after him so I am sure you will get more business pretty soon. Esspecially when they see the oldest perform in a short time. And they live in Toronto so the word of SM will spread pretty fast among their friends.

We would love some discount as this would be the second SM in our family :D B) The price has gone up soo much now :oops: We got our on Brillkids discount for 100 bucks for 12 month subscription. Any possibility of that, again? I would like to buy within a day or so as his school starts in September. :)

Also, can you let me know the shipping cost to Toronto, please?

Best....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2012 23:24 #4869 by hellene
Hi, Ariel,
I hear you ;)
I have a beautiful project for all of our active forum members that will help you and families like yours.
Please, wait 'till tomorrow. I am working on the special letter.

The cost for shipment to Canada is about $50. But extension and renewal is provided remotely.

Back to the Mozart

More
16 Jul 2012 17:10 #4903 by hellene
Ariel, did you read this? www.softmozart.com/forum/announcement/read/id-35.html
Please, write to admin at softmozart.com to receive your personal promo code

Back to the Mozart

More
31 Jul 2012 02:02 #5084 by ariel
Thanks soo much Hellenne, I really appreciate it. I don't know how I missed your last reply. I had been waiting for soo long. Hopefully, I can get it before august 1st
Thanks dear!

More
31 Jul 2012 15:38 #5089 by hellene

ariel wrote: Thanks soo much Hellenne, I really appreciate it. I don't know how I missed your last reply. I had been waiting for soo long. Hopefully, I can get it before august 1st
Thanks dear!

You are welcome!
The offer ends today in 12,5 hours

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds