fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

music education should be accessible to everybody

More
23 Jun 2012 14:41 #4585 by jingtying
Hello! I'm Felicia Yap from Malaysia, Johor Bahru. I have a cute little girl YaYi, 15 months old. I'm a music lover & self learner for violin, a member of string orchestra during secondary school.

I heard this website from Brillkids forum. I just bought the Little Musicians from BK. My little one loves it & want me to play it for her everyday. Therefore, I hope my girl can enjoy playing instrument just like me.

I will buy SM soon. I hope I can get 15% discounts from Hellene. (Just forked out $$ for Little Musicians ) I just bought an electronic keyboard & tried the demo of SM. I love the concept. I'm still reading the handbook written by Hellene. I agreed with her view of points & as I faced the same problems when I was learning violin.

By the way, can I purchase download version for SM?
(Sorry for duplicated same content from my other topic. :P )

I think music education should be accessible to everybody, with EASY, AFFORDABLE, ENJOYABLE & SYSTEMATIC Approach, just like Soft Mozart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2012 15:05 #4587 by hellene

jingtying wrote:
I think music education should be accessible to everybody, with EASY, AFFORDABLE, ENJOYABLE & SYSTEMATIC Approach, just like Soft Mozart.

Jingtying, I answered your questions in the introductory thread.
As for this quote, I can't agree more!

I am working so hard to bring this invention to the masses! Unfortunately, music industry key players are trying as hard to hide this invention and product from customers, because they already invested in low effective approaches and think that Soft Mozart will 'kill' them.

Our product now is pricey, but value of it is very high. We try our best to support enthusiast like you and provide them with great discounts. All you have to do is start teaching with Soft Mozart and sharing with us your experience.

Please, find free materials on our TRY NOW page and in SHARE section of our forum. There is plenty for you to start.

I think, with such affords we'll meet you half way and give you a good price for our product.

This

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Oct 2012 01:30 #6359 by Laylani14
My daughter is a 3 year old little girl eager to learn how to play piano and to have fun while doing it. After 3 months of taking lessons we realized that she is interested enough to continue forward. We now want to own the perpetual Soft Mozart so that she can use it at home. She is a native speaker of Spanish and I truly believe that she can still use the software.
I like the idea of spreading knowledge and experience. The Soft Mozart will help my daughter to learn how to play piano but to develop cognitive skills and different types of intelligences.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds