fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

soft mozart program

More
07 Nov 2011 20:48 #285 by phillipslambskid
I have the old program home edition $400 and was wondering how I get the new songs on it or update my program

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2011 20:51 #286 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic soft mozart program
I don't remember having Home version costing that much. How many songs do you have? For example, do you have 'Music for your soul' ALBUM?
You can return your previous version and get the new one with a discount. Let's first find out what exactly do you have.

Back to the Mozart

More
07 Nov 2011 21:14 #287 by phillipslambskid
I have the Soft Way To Mozart deluxe edition 2.16.3 and I looked at the song list you have on your website and I do not have the keyboard encounters 1 with fingerobics 3-8, play it together, position pattern 1-5, Rainbow, two-hand jam, variation 1-2, piano studies and etudes 4 full pieces and etudes 1 and 2, Simona's repertoire 1-4

More
07 Nov 2011 21:25 #288 by phillipslambskid
Also, when I bought mine you had 3 different programs you could buy for one price and I do not remember them being 1, 6 or 12 months subscriptions.

More
07 Nov 2011 23:32 #289 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic soft mozart program
First of all, let me assure you that we'll do everything to help you to get our newest version.
I will give you the detailed instructions how to exchange one copy with another using our personal messaging system.

Second, yes, we used to have Home (52 pieces - Primer and First Levels) and Deluxe (300+ pieces) programs. As a music teacher I found it pretty limiting to sale 'Home' version since it didn't give learners enough perspective or 'room' to grow.

But to give away the entire program for a small price forever is also not very practical, because our company needs funds to grow and improve.

The third reason is: I want people like you to come here, in the forum or network and get lessons, help and support.

This is why we came up with the subscription model, when people can get the program for semester or two and on the top of that will get our online lessons.

What do you think about this idea so far?

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Nov 2011 00:19 #290 by phillipslambskid
That's a good idea with the online lessons but for me I just want to use the program for learning and practicing myself. Right now I take violin lessons and learn piano on my own and want to be able to find a program to help me get past level 3 which I am stuck on

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds