fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Search for all posts started in a category by user

More
06 Mar 2012 02:04 #2402 by QueRiquita
i'd like to search all the progress diary threads started by particular users, but can't seem to find a way to do it. i've tried by clicking on their username (no option) as well as through the advanced search feature (again, no option for threads started by that user in a particular category).

i was thinking about doing individual threads for our progress diaries to make it easier to read through comments for that particular post (it's a 'pain' to jump pages and feel you're missing some comments). now, i'm thinking we'll just have to do one uber long thread. maybe not, though. maybe by the time i go to post an update, i'll have realized that there is actually a way to do it. we all know by now how 'gifted' i am when it comes to the computer and figuring out soft mozart lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2012 01:16 #2560 by Mandabplus3
I just found this and I know you have a solution but....
If you hit search up the top, it will open a page that has a few boxes to search in. Top right has a search by user. Type in their exact name and then all posts by that user will come up. If you then read through all the progress diaries options you will mostly find what you want. I have used this when I can't find my own posts to add to them :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Bossa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds