fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Music on CD

More
17 Feb 2012 22:11 #2045 by Mandabplus3
Music on CD was created by Mandabplus3
I would love my kids to be able to listen to the softmozart music on a cd or digital format during their playtime or downtime. Is there any way of extracting the music to a digital file? I think it would be good ear training for them. They are unfamiliar with alot of the songs and I think listening to them before they play them would enhance their ability to play by ear. ( which is my ultimate goal :) )
I know I can press s and listen to any song but if it was on the iPod we actually would listen to it :blush: I am sure other mums would like this too. I am Imagining my children listening to the piano cd singing me re do re me.....all around the house :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2012 04:41 #2130 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Music on CD

Mandabplus3 wrote: I would love my kids to be able to listen to the softmozart music on a cd or digital format during their playtime or downtime. Is there any way of extracting the music to a digital file? I think it would be good ear training for them. They are unfamiliar with alot of the songs and I think listening to them before they play them would enhance their ability to play by ear. ( which is my ultimate goal :) )
I know I can press s and listen to any song but if it was on the iPod we actually would listen to it :blush: I am sure other mums would like this too. I am Imagining my children listening to the piano cd singing me re do re me.....all around the house :woohoo:

We have MP3 files of almost all the piano pieces from the program. Never had time to download them. Now, when you had mentioned, we'll take care of it.

Back to the Mozart

More
23 Feb 2012 11:55 #2148 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Music on CD
Wonderful! I am super excited, thank you!

More
27 Feb 2012 02:00 #2195 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Music on CD
We had started to build the page already!
Please, check!
www.softmozart.com/curriculum/music-library.html

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Feb 2012 22:06 #2258 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Music on CD
Oh that's great! I will get some in my digital collection pronto. Thank you! The first one I listened to had other instruments in it and I didn't really like it but I kept listening to others that were just piano and I really liked them, they will be very useful for us I am sure. Being familiar with the notes and tunes is a great way to train the ear passively. It will be very useful for the mums of very young children prior to them starting soft Mozart too.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds