fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Less blank vertical space?

More
13 Feb 2012 22:58 #1948 by QueRiquita
Since i'm on a posting roll, i thought i'd add this one too. i love the layout, i just don't love scrolling through so much dead space ... seems like it takes longer, and when you only have but a few precious moments to got on and post (in between dealing with the kids), something that included less blank space would be nice. of course, even if it doesn't happen, the site is still very nice :-) looking forward to being more active on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2012 04:41 #1970 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Less blank vertical space?

QueRiquita wrote: Since i'm on a posting roll, i thought i'd add this one too. i love the layout, i just don't love scrolling through so much dead space ... seems like it takes longer, and when you only have but a few precious moments to got on and post (in between dealing with the kids), something that included less blank space would be nice. of course, even if it doesn't happen, the site is still very nice :-) looking forward to being more active on it.

Oh, well... what should I say? Almost had a heart attack several times building this site and dealing with all the problems. Tough business (the least to say :P )

As soon as this 'home' will work as Swiss watch we'll start improving the layout. There is no limit to perfection :blink:

Back to the Mozart

More
16 Feb 2012 18:59 #2035 by QueRiquita
lol i know what you mean about sites being tough! despite the suggestion, i must say, you've done a great job with it :-) i love the functionality, especially - thank you!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds