fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Costs

More
03 Jul 2015 12:07 #20349 by ariel
Costs was created by ariel
Hi, I recommend this software on homeschooling groups whenever I can. But I am disappointed as to how expensive it has become now. I am sure Ms. Hellene and the developers have their justification for the price increments. We have a student teacher who teaches at $10/month- 12/month.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2015 14:10 #20350 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Costs

ariel wrote: Hi, I recommend this software on homeschooling groups whenever I can. But I am disappointed as to how expensive it has become now. I am sure Ms. Hellene and the developers have their justification for the price increments. We have a student teacher who teaches at $10/month- 12/month.

Thanks,

Hello, ariel!

I think, we should aim for results: our students not just becoming piano competition winners, but succeed in academics. We also have many evidences that our special needs student drastically improving their mental health and coordination, start speaking.

This is not a software - this is unique computerized curriculum that gives valid music education and skills for life.

The system is growing in value and producing outstanding results. It will become even more expensive but with wide range of discounts and scholarships for the dedicated learners.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds