fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Parents/Teachers Community = PTO

More
02 Feb 2012 11:38 #1681 by Mrs.Post
Dina,

I just went to your website and had fun poking around. I thoroughly enjoyed Google's translation of your page "Controversy" under the "Notes" section.

Glad you are on board.

Sonya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dina
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Feb 2012 13:20 #1682 by Dina
Replied by Dina on topic Parents/Teachers Community = PTO
:-) Sonya, the site contains the materials, which were translated from English. The original author is Hellene Hiner. Please, search for these materials in English on a site www.softmozart.com .

More
04 Feb 2012 14:45 #1717 by Orangefrogisrael
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
11 Feb 2012 00:32 #1860 by hellene
I added to our list a remarkable person, a pianist and a piano teacher and one of the greatest 'Soft Mozart' promoter Vladimir Alekseev.

Vladimir is a vise dean of Music School #14 in Kemerovo (Siberia). He was Soft Mozart trained in 2006 and did A LOT for the program promotion in Russia.

Here are 4 TV stories that he initiated and 1 Soft Mozart SHOW :woohoo:

I am very happy to have him on our board!

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Feb 2012 01:03 #1866 by Mandabplus3
Fascinating, I just didn't understand all that much, still working on my Russian...perhaps I should at least learn " congratulations" or "well done"!

More
11 Feb 2012 01:10 #1869 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Fascinating, I just didn't understand all that much, still working on my Russian...perhaps I should at least learn " congratulations" or "well done"!

OK
Just write Поздравляю! Отличная работа! :)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds