fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

How to get free upgrade of 2.6 as a new subscriber

More
14 Mar 2013 20:30 #8852 by littlesweetbean
I purchased a copy of the 12m software on the last day of the February sale. We just installed it this week and it is our 3rd day. Before we even installed the software, I got to know you announced a new version available. I felt very upset since I would have purchased the lifetime copy if I was informed of it. Even I have never seen the new version, I believe it must have a lot of improvements over the older ones. I am especially interested in new feature #3 More visual support for beginners and intermediate students since this would help us beginners more. So, I want a copy of the new version!!! However, from the first emails it looks like the customers could get a free update if they are active Soft Mozart learners. Well we haven't started yet so there is no way for us to be qualified for that.

Now I am reading the new email about "Soft Mozart Version 2.6 FAQ" and was happy to read you have addressed most of the questions I would bring up since I heard of the new version from last week. At the same time, I got a few questions here.

First, when will be the next free skype lesson? Where can I find the schedule for the rest of the year if you have it?

Second, after a week or two, I will be ready to write a solid review. Do I have to have a video review in order to be qualified for a free upgrade?

Third, do we have to wait till March 27th to send the request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or any time from now on is fine?

Thank you!

For those of you who might read my post and was not sure what I was referring to in my questions. Here I have copied and pasted one part of the 2.6 FAQ.

If you just purchased Soft Mozart we would like you to install it and get to know how it works. Join the forums and ask some questions. Use the program and learn a song. Take a free Skype lesson with Hellene. You may even want to download a FREE copy of the book “You Can Be A Musician” and read it. It will help you understand the philosophy behind what we are doing. Then write an honest review on your blog, on our Facebook page, or on Amazon.com. You may also do a video review and upload it to YouTube. Send a written request with a link to your review, your order number and your forum username to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will send you instructions on how to get your almost free upgrade. We will take upgrade requests from new students beginning March 27th.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 22:27 #8857 by Marthat
Will be interest to know answer

More
15 Mar 2013 18:48 - 15 Mar 2013 18:49 #8865 by andreasro
Dear littlesweetbean and Marthat,

1. The Free Skype Sessions: They are usually scheduled on Sundays from 10 AM to 2 PM Central Time. We post the announcements on the forum here , on our Facebook page, and you will receive an email the week prior. You can respond with a post in the forum. It is not possible to schedule these in advance as Hellene does these herself according to her availability. We typically have open times at least twice a month. If you would like a lesson, please request one as soon as you receive an announcement as they are on a first come first serve basis.

2. Almost Free Upgrade: You need either a written or video review - not both. Just send a link to your review to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

3. Request Dates: We ask that if you are a brand new subscriber to Soft Mozart that you wait until March 27th to submit your request. This will give us time to process the requests of our Active Members, which we expect will take longer. We don't want anyone getting lost in the shuffle. The upgrade is not availble to anyone, even me, until March 31st, so waiting to send us a request for the almost free upgrade is not going to change when you actually get it. As the president of the PTO and official record keeper, this means you are helping me keep my sanity, which my husband and children will appreciate very much :lol: .

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Andrea
Last edit: 15 Mar 2013 18:49 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, littlesweetbean

More
15 Mar 2013 20:37 #8867 by littlesweetbean
Dear Andrea, thanks for clarifying all these. Now I know what to do next! :)

BTW I didn't know you are the president of PTO. Is PTO a new branch company of SM? Congratulations!:))

More
15 Mar 2013 21:07 #8868 by andreasro

littlesweetbean wrote: Dear Andrea, thanks for clarifying all these. Now I know what to do next! :)

Great! ;)

littlesweetbean wrote: BTW I didn't know you are the president of PTO. Is PTO a new branch company of SM? Congratulations!:))

PTO is a group of wonderful volunteers, parents and teachers all over the world, started almost a year ago by Hellene to help her with the May 2012, International Soft Mozart Recital #1 . Keep an eye on announcements about #1PTO ;) You will hear more often about us :P

:silly: Thank you! :blush: For me it is a great honour and means a lot. As I said, there are wonderful people.

More
17 Mar 2013 09:09 #8882 by andreasro
Find Hellene Hiner today (17th March) as soft.mozart from 10AM to 1 PM (Houston time) :)

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds