fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

New Piece for song Library?

• KHAILO
  • KHAILO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Mar 2013 02:01 #8606 by KHAILO
New Piece for song Library? was created by KHAILO
Hello

I am a student of Soft Mozart and would like to ask if you could add this new piece into your song library?

File Attachment:

File Name: Lights-Ell...cinB.pdf
File Size:368 KB

I'd really like to learn to play it but I'm a beginner and have a hard time reading the sheet music for this song.

~Liliana
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2013 21:13 #8673 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic New Piece for song Library?

KHAILO wrote: Hello

I am a student of Soft Mozart and would like to ask if you could add this new piece into your song library?

File Attachment:

File Name: Lights-Ell...cinB.pdf
File Size:368 KB

I'd really like to learn to play it but I'm a beginner and have a hard time reading the sheet music for this song.

~Liliana

Sorry for missing your post, Liliana... Could you, please, send the PDF file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? Our programmers will take a look at it and will come up with the answer!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds