fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

is the time in curriculum per week or per day

• Mel02
  • Mel02's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Feb 2013 23:51 #8431 by Mel02
The curriculum is listed weekly. Wonder the time under each bullet is a guideline for each day or the total of the week?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2013 08:58 #8438 by hellene

Mel02 wrote: The curriculum is listed weekly. Wonder the time under each bullet is a guideline for each day or the total of the week?

The curriculum is a general guidance - sequence of elements for well rounded education.

But the best results could be achieved through personal interaction on this forum, keeping your learning diary and having advice and guidance from our teachers and parents.

Every learner is an individual. For some this curriculum 'cycle' is for 1-2 months and then another spiral on more advanced level. For others it is matter of 1 year learning +

We are here to help you your own individual route ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Mar 2013 19:29 #8791 by littlesweetbean
We just got the new SM software and had it installed. BTW the installation was easy except that I also had problem with the anti-virus issue at first. I got the answer from this forum (Thank you!).

Now I have the same question as Me102. it is still not very clear to me from Hellene's answer. So basically it is not per day or per week but more like a progress guide. What to do first and what to do next etc... How can we get a better idea about set the goal for our little ones?

More
12 Mar 2013 23:34 #8798 by hellene

littlesweetbean wrote: We just got the new SM software and had it installed. BTW the installation was easy except that I also had problem with the anti-virus issue at first. I got the answer from this forum (Thank you!).

Now I have the same question as Me102. it is still not very clear to me from Hellene's answer. So basically it is not per day or per week but more like a progress guide. What to do first and what to do next etc... How can we get a better idea about set the goal for our little ones?

littlesweetbean, welcome!
How old are your kids?

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Mar 2013 21:13 #8823 by littlesweetbean
Little Bean just turned 5 a couple of weeks ago :)

He has been watching Little Musician for a few months which really helps. He has no problem recognizing Do-Ti on a music note and can sing it out. He can find middle-C by himself with the help from the little screen on the keyboard.

I just started SM with him last night. He seemed be bothered by the little gnome taking the notes when I tried the game with him. I also tried Hot Cross Buns. He was happy to sing it out with the notes screen but was not willing to play the piece on the keyboard. I will try it again tonight and keep tracking of his progress. I will post a progress report after one week.

Thank you :)

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds