fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Where do I print teaching materials

More
13 Feb 2013 01:13 #8356 by farusli20
Thank you so much for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2013 21:32 #9122 by happyjan

hellene wrote:

farusli20 wrote: I do see all that but where exactly do I click to print the teaching materials. I printed the START HERE 1 YEAR LESSON PLAN, but the teaching materials is not a part of that document right? I'm trying to find the flash cards, etc. I'm sorry if it's supposed to be real easy and I'm not getting it. Thanks!

Oh, I see!
The printing and downloading materials partially are for free on this page:
softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-start...it-for-yourself.html

After progressing you will be able to download the rest from this page:
www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Download-Area_c_28.html

But I recommend you to download a free book now (if you didn't do so) that explains everything here:

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Book-You-C...wnloadable_p_36.html

The curriculum is very rich. There are many components. I listed everything that you would need for now.

If you need more help and guidance, let us know!

I also bought the Perpetual package but I don't received the piano key stickers Are all the printing materials not include in the Perpetual package and have to buy separately? How about the audio Material Alphabet Song -Chant MP3, where can I found those files? And also where to find "Interactive sheet music of the best piano pieces for teaching and learning piano (500+ classical and contemporary) " which should includes in the Perpetual package. I am sorry I really confused

More
05 Apr 2013 05:43 #9123 by hellene

happyjan wrote:
I also bought the Perpetual package but I don't received the piano key stickers Are all the printing materials not include in the Perpetual package and have to buy separately? How about the audio Material Alphabet Song -Chant MP3, where can I found those files? And also where to find "Interactive sheet music of the best piano pieces for teaching and learning piano (500+ classical and contemporary) " which should includes in the Perpetual package. I am sorry I really confused

tickers

happyjan, we have to sale the stickers skindeparately, because we have different kinds of them (in 7 different languages, 2 kinds of Alphabet - for English and German people). We also recommend using the stickers for beginners from 2 to 5. Older learners are better with key guides.

The same with all the additional materials - they are all available in digital form and you don't have to pay extra for receiving the paper.

Here you may find everything that you want: www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Related-Items_c_8.html
If you feel that you need some help with purchasing this item for less or want some price break, please, contact our This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Interactive sheet music - this is the Gentle Piano list of piano pieces. Please click on the Gentle piano. You will see 5 green and brown vertical stripes and a song.

Press f on your computer to open the Album, where the song belongs and space bar to go to our entire library.

You may start learning / teaching by following our lesson plan, but it is 'one size fits all'.

Please, let me know, who is going to learn and what is your goal? We will be happy to help you here, on line, to build your/ your kids personal piano curriculum

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds