fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Question about upgrading from subscription

More
09 Feb 2013 12:59 #8284 by michjas
Hi, my 12 month subscription ends in a few weeks and I received an email about receiving the perpetual copy at 50% discount and renewal of subscription for 30%.

We have not been using the program consistently, but my daughter is now very keen to learn the piano.

If you were to upgrade to the perpetual copy, is the amount you have already paid for the subscription credited off the total? (ie. $500 - I think I paid about $150)? If so, how do you go about ordering this?

As much as I would like to participate in the scholarship program, I don't know whether I'd be able to commit the time to regularly updating an online progress diary (but I do keep a log of my daughter's progress in a notebook). If you do pay for the perpetual copy but decide to go ahead with the scholarship program, can you still get credits after you have bought the program?

Thanks for your response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2013 09:35 #8286 by Mandabplus3
Question one, usually the $$$ you payed already comes off the future purchase but I am not sure if that offer stands if you have a half price discount offer.
I doubt you will get a refund once the money is spent ( that's a bit trickier) so decide if the money is easier than the commitment before you buy. I got a scholarship and it really wasn't that difficult and it was certainly motivating to keep us practising which you may benefit from. The updating requirements for the progress diary aren't too much. A few quick comments hear and there and a couple of videos to show any progress or to gather advice. If you are participating in the credits anyway it would be almost no extra work. It's a little time consuming loading videos for recitals but you get plenty of notice that they are coming up.
You were offered a very good discount. :whistle: to activate it you will need to contact Hellene personally through the forum mail.
If you renew your subscription the money will come off your perpetual copy until you own it outright.

More
11 Feb 2013 18:22 #8307 by hellene
Hi, michjas, Amanda answered most of your questions (thank you, Manda!) I will add some portion about the process of ordering the Perpetual copy and discounts.

michjas wrote: Hi, my 12 month subscription ends in a few weeks and I received an email about receiving the perpetual copy at 50% discount and renewal of subscription for 30%.

This promo is for new customers only

We have not been using the program consistently, but my daughter is now very keen to learn the piano.

Then it is just right time to join us!

If you were to upgrade to the perpetual copy, is the amount you have already paid for the subscription credited off the total? (ie. $500 - I think I paid about $150)? If so, how do you go about ordering this?

Yes! Yo have to pay the difference. If you purchased your Subscription at a time, when Perpetual cost $500, you have to pay $350 to get the Perpetual code.

Please, write an email to us (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) to receive a coupon code since our prices raised after the time you bought your copy initially. Let us know, what version do you want - Perpetual or Subscription

We'll send you instructions what to do next. It is very simple!

As much as I would like to participate in the scholarship program, I don't know whether I'd be able to commit the time to regularly updating an online progress diary (but I do keep a log of my daughter's progress in a notebook). If you do pay for the perpetual copy but decide to go ahead with the scholarship program, can you still get credits after you have bought the program?

Thanks for your response.

The scholarship program had been designed to encourage and organize your practicing habits and effective learning. If you will be an owner of the Perpetual copy you still can participate and receive our academic support.

Hope my answer is helpful.

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Feb 2013 21:41 #8346 by littlesweetbean
hellene,

"Yes! Yo have to pay the difference. If you purchased your Subscription at a time, when Perpetual cost $500, you have to pay $350 to get the Perpetual code. "

After your generous discounts for Feb, the final price for 12-month subscription is $175 and the deluxe copy is $500. If we get 12-month for now, after one year, should we pay $325 ($500-$175) or $825 ($1000-$175) for the renewal?

I am new to SM and debating on if I should get 12m or deluxe package now. I read a lot of positive reviews from Brillkids Forum and will definitely give it a try for both my son and myself. Now the big question for me is which package to start with.

Thank you for your answer!

More
12 Feb 2013 21:47 #8347 by hellene

littlesweetbean wrote: hellene,

"Yes! Yo have to pay the difference. If you purchased your Subscription at a time, when Perpetual cost $500, you have to pay $350 to get the Perpetual code. "

After your generous discounts for Feb, the final price for 12-month subscription is $175 and the deluxe copy is $500. If we get 12-month for now, after one year, should we pay $325 ($500-$175) or $825 ($1000-$175) for the renewal?

I am new to SM and debating on if I should get 12m or deluxe package now. I read a lot of positive reviews from Brillkids Forum and will definitely give it a try for both my son and myself. Now the big question for me is which package to start with.

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, it would be $825 in future, if... you won't be a candidate for discounts/scholarships www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Scholorships_c_37.html

Sometimes people buy Subscription not just to save money, but to be organize and committed.

However, I know many Perpetual copy's holders who manages to be organized and committed regardless.

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Feb 2013 22:19 #8348 by littlesweetbean
It is a good point. The main reason I wanted to get a lifetime copy is I was afraid that I couldn't commit. I just checked your scholarship program and now am telling myself we really should follow with it. Thanks for your advice!

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds