fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Can a subscription be used on multiple computers?

More
29 Dec 2012 15:36 #7500 by mbeland
I am thinking about getting a subscription. We have several computers at home. My question is can we access the program and play from multiple computers or will we have access from only one?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2012 15:47 #7501 by hellene

mbeland wrote: I am thinking about getting a subscription. We have several computers at home. My question is can we access the program and play from multiple computers or will we have access from only one?
Thank you.

Our program could be installed on as many computers as you have at home. There are two conditions, though:
1. Time on all computers should be current
2. Only computer with the USB key inserted can run the program

There is also another option: to buy a group license. It would help all the computer working with the program with only one key.

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Dec 2012 17:07 #7506 by mbeland
Oh I see, you will send me a USB key.

Thank you for your prompt reply! Are there any other demos we can try while we wait? My kids loved playing Ode to Joy and are looking forward to starting the program.

Best regards.

More
29 Dec 2012 17:13 #7507 by hellene
Do not wait!
Please, start learning exercises and working with cards. All the materials on our TRY NOW page: www.softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-s...it-for-yourself.html
The rest of exercises, please, find in our Soft Mozart Academy - teaching videos

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Dec 2012 17:21 #7508 by mbeland
Yes, we have been going through the materials on the page. :-)

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds