fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Should i start with Solfeggio or Alphabet note?

More
04 Nov 2012 02:04 #6595 by netrika
Hi,
I just wonder, my daughter is 3 years old, but she knows the alphabet really well. (She even can read). Shall i need to start with Solfeggio Sticker (Do Re Mi,...) or i can start with Alphabet (C, D, E,..)

Please suggest.
Thank you,
Netrika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2012 14:24 #6621 by hellene

netrika wrote: Hi,
I just wonder, my daughter is 3 years old, but she knows the alphabet really well. (She even can read). Shall i need to start with Solfeggio Sticker (Do Re Mi,...) or i can start with Alphabet (C, D, E,..)

Please suggest.
Thank you,
Netrika

Netrika, Solfeggio notes' names are applying to speech memory that every baby develops as one of the first skills in life learning his/her mother tong.
When kids sing and play notes with sounds of music Do Re Mi etc, they develop music ear (to perfect), voice and music memory at the same time.

With our curriculum your daughter will know both languages (Do Re Mi and ABC) equally well. But I recommend to get Solfeggio stickers. You may download ABC key guides later for her, when she will develop her fine motor skills, ability to use all the fingers of both hands and voice.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: netrika

More
04 Nov 2012 18:16 #6627 by netrika
Thank you so much for your suggestion Hellene,
I am so glad to get the answer from you so fast :)

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds