fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

So how do we practice? Right hand left hand both!

More
10 May 2012 10:56 #3741 by Mandabplus3
Helene posted these "instructions" in one of my posts, I am copying it here because I think it is super useful information!
( and it takes me ages to find these gems later :lol: )

Hellene says:
I usually do this:
1. ask my students to play R 'till perfect
2. ask to play R H 'till almost perfect
3. ask to play L
4. LH
5. P
6. PH
7. No computer
8. No computer with rhythm section (metronome)

After that I advice to make a small recital for 'rich relatives' and at the end to drop a hint that the piano lessons now days are very expensive. Take a hat and go around to collect some tips...
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, Galka, Madsen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2012 05:24 #4836 by Galka
Рекомендуется выучить наизусть левую и правую отдельно, прежде чем приступать к игре двумя руками?! Елена, прокомментируйте, пожалуйста поподробнее!
Is always recommended to memorize left and right hand separately before proceeding to the playing with two hands? Helen, could you give us more details!

More
11 Jul 2012 14:29 #4843 by hellene

Galka wrote: Рекомендуется выучить наизусть левую и правую отдельно, прежде чем приступать к игре двумя руками?! Елена, прокомментируйте, пожалуйста поподробнее!
Is always recommended to memorize left and right hand separately before proceeding to the playing with two hands? Helen, could you give us more details!

Галя, эти рекомендации относятся к завершительному периоду запоминания пьесы - то есть, когда пьеса играется уже свободно двумя руками и количесиво правильно сыгранных нот значительно превышает количество "потерянных" секунд

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Galka

More
11 Jul 2012 15:09 - 11 Jul 2012 15:10 #4848 by Galka
Слава Богу! А то я испугалась - мы уже пытаемся играть двумя руками, но наизусть еще ничего не знаем.
Last edit: 11 Jul 2012 15:10 by Galka.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds