fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Finger exercises for young beginners

More
11 Apr 2012 14:20 #2897 by hellene
I Purchased Softmozart for my 4 year old few months ago.
I was looking at the fingering practice actually am very confused.
In your hanon exercise the fingering is totally different from the do Major hand exercise shown in one of your forum posts.
Please let me know which way to begin with the fingering and please provide me the link/step by step plan to start the lessons.

We have all exercises included in our lesson plan. Our latest versions are coming with the file START HERE. It has detailed lesson plan. Please, check your CD and check, if you have the file.
If you purchased the program long ago and didn’t receive your lesson plan with it, please, write to us: admin at softmozart dot com. We will reply with document attachment.
All the exercises in our curriculum are different and use different fingers combinaitons. They teach students to use different techniques for different occasions.
You can find videos of our exercises in OUR LIBRARY – VIDEOS
softmozart.com/our-library/videos/9instr...ercise-hanon-1-.html
softmozart.com/our-library/videos/9instr...hromatic-scale-.html
softmozart.com/our-library/videos/9instr...do-major-chord-.html
softmozart.com/our-library/videos/9instr...%28do%29-major-.html

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3, the Moon, netrika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2012 20:05 #2976 by omshree
Hi Hellene,
thanks for the finger exercises link.It really helps beginner like me.

Om

More
16 Apr 2012 20:20 #2977 by hellene

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene,
thanks for the finger exercises link.It really helps beginner like me.

Om

You are very welcome!

Back to the Mozart

More
16 Apr 2012 21:03 #2979 by omshree
Hi Hellene,
Nice to see your reply.Sorry if i'm posting a differrent query under this topic.
I have posted two different queries under different posts.Still getting used to using the website.

1) Sent a mail as suggested by you to admin requesting for lesson plans, curriculum and activities.Yet to receive them.Can you help with this please.
2) how to signup for may recital?Before when we have to post the videos. though a newbie myself and my little girl want to give it a go.

Thanks,
Om

More
17 Apr 2012 02:12 #2981 by hellene
Hi, Omshree! Great to see you!

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene,
Nice to see your reply.Sorry if i'm posting a differrent query under this topic.
I have posted two different queries under different posts.Still getting used to using the website.

Hope it is friendly enough for you and others!

1) Sent a mail as suggested by you to admin requesting for lesson plans, curriculum and activities.Yet to receive them.Can you help with this please.

My team reported to me that they answered your email twice. Please, check you SPAM section just in case!

2) how to signup for may recital?Before when we have to post the videos. though a newbie myself and my little girl want to give it a go.

Thanks,
Om

Just copy/paste what your had wrote here in the section dedicated to the recital!

Back to the Mozart

More
31 May 2013 15:58 #10510 by kimtham
Hi Hellen,

My 4 years old son has been doing soft mozart for over 6 months, but on and off as we travelled a lot during this time. He really loves Gently piano but never touchs the other games. At this point, he can plays 4 nursery songs now without looking at computer screen. But, he still cant read a note on the music sheet and do not play with all 10 fingers. He doesn't like the fingering excersices, he just skip finger all the time, not in order. In general, he doesn't like to be instructed how to do. He just want to make melodies with whatever finger he feels like. So, at the moment, all I can do is to sit, watch and wait till he finish the song and see if he wants to play another song. I just wonder what I should do now? Let him play any song he likes in gentle mozart without play the other included game? How to make him follow my instructs with fingering excercise? And I don't think I received the lesson plan as well. So, could you please help me with this. Thank you very much.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds