fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

General questions of a parents of 3-year-old

More
11 Apr 2012 01:38 #2879 by hellene
1. The perpetual program comes with a one year lesson plan. What will happen after 1 year? How do we get lesson plan for the subsequent years?

Our curriculum is a ‘spiral built’. It means that it has fundamental ‘blocks’ that are going to last for many years of learning: theory games, piano pieces, sight-reading, ear training, solfeggio singing and chords. Each year the content of these blocks will be advancing with your progress. Once you will get the structure, you will only need some guidance of a teacher about the songs/pieces to practice and other suggestions upon your personal experience and needs.

2. Does the 6 or 12 months program come with a 6 and 12 month lesson plan?

No, all the Full versions are coming with the same plan. The 6 or 12 months subscriptions are just ways for you to pay for the program in installments.

3. The program comes with one assigned teacher. How does that work?

It means that when you need some guidance you can post it on forum or send individual message and use professional advice.

-How often is a lesson?

This is not ‘a lesson’ in traditional way. You don’t need anyone to sit and watch over your shoulder. Our program is interactive enough and it will give you feedback in precise numbers. It is like ‘blood test’ in doctor's office. By analyzing the numbers and sometimes watching your videos our professional will be able to give you the guidance that will fit your individual needs. You may ask as many questions as you like!

-How to choose a teacher?

You can post your questions on the forum for everyone to read and send you advice. Some questions even do not require the answer of a teacher and could be answered by experienced parents. If you want just a teacher’s advice, feel free to send them your questions individually.

-Is it based on the one closest to my area?

No. ANY Soft Mozart teacher or parent from any country will be able to help you! But if you wish to have Soft Mozart teacher in your area, feel free to approach one and ask, if he/she would like to be trained and certified to teach with our program.

4. What should we buy to start besides the program? Stickers? Books? What do you recommend to get in the beginning?

For kids from 24 months to 7 year old it is important to have piano key stickers. I also recommend to get Solfeggio stickers, because our beginners have to sing the notes when they learn to play. It would be also very helpful to have ‘Alphabet Song – Chant’, at least 1st Level of Flash Cards and our ‘Kingdome ot Tune’ book. Also many find it extremely important to start education with my book ‘You CAN be a musician’ since there you can find explanation about all the components of the program and curriculum. You can find all these items in our 'ADDITIONAL MATERIALS' section.

5. If we choose a 6 month package and then get the perpetual program later, how much discount will I get?

Every payment for the time-limited subscription is going to be credited towards perpetual copy.

6. How long is the program? At which point do students leave the program and get a local teacher usually?

Our Program and curriculum can take you and your child from the Elementary Level to University. It could last you 10+ years. It doesn’t conflict with any teaching method that is using Grand Staff. You can a local teacher any time after accomplishing elementary grades. You may continue using our program for sight-reading even if you have a local teacher helping with your lessons.

Can students just follow the lesson plan and use this program only?

Yes

7. I was considering a music for young children myc program for my daughter that also have ear training and teach kids to understand music. How does this program compared with the myc program?

I am not sure, what stands for MYC abbreviation, but all other than Soft Mozart approaches try to adjust students’ perception to understand Grand Staff. We adjusted the Grand Staff to beginners’ perception and built gradual way from Elementary to traditional notation. This is why Soft Mozart very unique and effective approach (like ABC with pictures in teaching to read books)

8. How big should the monitor be? If I use my 16' lap top for my daughter is that ok or is the screen too small?

16’ will work just fine for you.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2012 06:54 #3292 by marrtai
Hi,

I have a few more questions about the program.

1. If I start the program by getting the 6 or 12-month subscription using the windows version and then later on get the MAC version of the perpetual copy, will the payment of the 12-month program be credited towards the purchase of the perpetual or not in this case? Or, because it is different versions, I have to pay the full price to get the MAC copy?

2. If I decide to renew the subscription after 1 year for another year and then get the perpetual copy at the end of the second year, will the payment for both years be credited towards the purchase of the perpetual version? And, is the purchase price of the perpetual copy based on the price today or 2 years later?

3. I notice that there is a discount available to purchase the program in April. Does it apply to only the perpetual copy or also with the 12-month subscription?

I look forward to the reply to the questions. I am very excited to find this program after doing lots of research on how to teach my almost 3-year-old music. I learned piano the traditional ways for many years and I want my daughter to learn music differently and with a program that really provide good ear training and sight reading.

Thanks and best regards,

Marrtai

More
30 Apr 2012 20:45 #3306 by hellene

marrtai wrote: Hi,

I have a few more questions about the program.

1. If I start the program by getting the 6 or 12-month subscription using the windows version and then later on get the MAC version of the perpetual copy, will the payment of the 12-month program be credited towards the purchase of the perpetual or not in this case? Or, because it is different versions, I have to pay the full price to get the MAC copy?

Unfortunately, Mac and Windows are 2 different versions. If you get one, you have to stick with it.

2. If I decide to renew the subscription after 1 year for another year and then get the perpetual copy at the end of the second year, will the payment for both years be credited towards the purchase of the perpetual version?

Yes!

And, is the purchase price of the perpetual copy based on the price today or 2 years later?

It is going to be based on the price today

3. I notice that there is a discount available to purchase the program in April. Does it apply to only the perpetual copy or also with the 12-month subscription?

It applies to all the full versions

I look forward to the reply to the questions. I am very excited to find this program after doing lots of research on how to teach my almost 3-year-old music. I learned piano the traditional ways for many years and I want my daughter to learn music differently and with a program that really provide good ear training and sight reading.

Please, keep in mind that I am classically trained music educator. Been there, done that! This is exactly why we invented this system

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds