fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Curriculum for adult beginner

More
07 Sep 2013 23:53 #11824 by andreasro
Welcome to the Soft Mozart family!

We are working on launching a new curriculum and a new and better way of learning using Soft Mozart software, for all ages and levels. New academic year will start on September 16th. Please make sure the e-mails from Soft Mozart are not in your spam folder cause you'll be kept updated.

Until then, if you want to have a starting point, you can use the curriculum that can be found here, for adult beginners, semester 1:

http://softmozart.com/forum/54-semester-september-1-december-31-of-2012/5303-beginners-age-5--to-adults.html

Feel free to post here or in your progress diary, any questions or feedback you may have.

Happy learning!

Andrea Sandu
President of Soft Mozart Parent Teacher Organization
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Doc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2013 02:06 #11823 by Doc
Replied by Doc on topic Curriculum for adult beginner
Hi, I just installed the software and have a full year subscription. Is there a 1st year curriculum for an adult beginner that I can follow? I can do the Hanon fingering exercises and know the alphabetic piano keyboard layout.

More
08 Sep 2013 17:29 #11825 by Doc
Replied by Doc on topic Curriculum for adult beginner
Thanks for the help. I'll start right away :)

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds