fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Erci from UK

More
24 Apr 2013 03:24 #9984 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Erci from UK
Olga, we've just made a giant staff and I've tried several ways to attach the notes. Some ideas did not work out so well, and I had to repaint the staff. Thank you so much for posting these videos. I've been looking for things to do while we are waiting our turn at the computer/keyboard. And group activities for all the kids. This is very helpful to me to see how you break it down and the questions that you ask!!! Please post more!
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2013 22:10 #9987 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Erci from UK
Thank you Sonya! I'll try!
Moreover we are working on exercise of Hanon. Do you know a story about how Edward Grieg (Norwegian composer) played scales when he was a boy? He was imagining that his fingers were soldiers, that they attacked and then had to retreat. So I told Erci that his fingers are soldiers and he is a commander! And then: "Ok, let's check, how they will listen to your commands?" Now I think he likes the exercise!

On the last lesson we started backward by both hands and now we are naming notes. Somehow it is really easy for him!

The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, алла

More
24 Apr 2013 22:46 #9988 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Erci from UK
Olga, I just LOVE the 'soldiers' concept!
It would work especially for boys!
I also tell them that they are 'drivers' and drive a car to my house (I usually sit on the right) and back to their home.
'Skip' in this regard is to make a step to my house or back home. :)

Back to the Mozart

More
08 May 2013 22:18 #10140 by the Moon
Hello everyone!
Erci is doing very well. The problem is that I don't always have time to write about him.
So, last time we did the road map like this:

I really like that Erci is explaining what he is doing and why. His logic is just wonderful!
He played Ode to Joy
R3 29/30 30
L3 18/18 11
P3 44/48 71
P1 47/48 47

French song
P3 48/48 23

Sight-reading:

Alphabet song 43/48 - 71 (5 mistakes)
Baa-baa black sheep 42/44 - 65 (2 mistakes)

Fruite Lines Game - the last result

Guess Key

Also we started to play C major! So... to be continued!
Attachments:

More
09 May 2013 05:04 #10141 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Erci from UK
Olga, great progress for a boy of such age!
I was surprised when he played 'Ode to Joy'. What a focus! What an attention span! Wow!

Back to the Mozart

More
13 May 2013 18:29 #10214 by the Moon
Hello everybody!
Erci likes to play "soldiers" and I give him more ideas for that. I told him about sergeants (thumbs) who are leading their teams in different directions from the Middle Do, and sometimes they need to hide themselves in a shelter.

Moreover we started to exercise with skydivers. They are flying and landing in green and then brown country.

And Erci noticed that they are landing in different colours of notes! Well done Erci, it is exactly what I need! :cheer:

Now I'am always asking to help Erci record the results and he is very interested in them!

Drummer

He tried to play Let's Boogie only for the second time and I feel he likes it very much! And I like his attention when he is reading notes!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, алла

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds