fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

My very early learner, Romania

More
23 Mar 2013 19:49 - 23 Mar 2013 19:51 #8991 by andreasro
I've been learning to play piano with Soft Mozart for more than a year.
My youngest (now one year and two months) has watched me play since he started to see :lol:
I've allowed him to touch the keys since few months old, around 5-6 months I think. At first, he was banging them. And usually I didn't let him hit them hard :lol:
In time, I taught him to be gentle. Here's the result after few months of me teaching him how to touch them, and of him watching me and his brother play:

Enjoy!

Andrea
Last edit: 23 Mar 2013 19:51 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, lzp11, Mrs.Post, Levina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2013 22:36 #8999 by linzy
I love how purposeful he is in his movements!
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

• dalis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Mar 2013 12:38 #9001 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic My very early learner, Romania
I still cant believe how great he is doing :p

More
24 Mar 2013 16:50 #9007 by lzp11
Oh Andrea, so cute :) He is doing brilliantly. Well done.
They learn so much from watching their parents and older siblings play
My 20-month old had a tantrum because he wanted to take a turn on the piano yesterday :lol:
He then played quite a bit of HCB right hand with help from me and his older sister. I think it will encourage them both - no one wants to be left out!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
24 Mar 2013 17:00 - 24 Mar 2013 17:01 #9008 by andreasro

lzp11 wrote: Oh Andrea, so cute :) He is doing brilliantly. Well done.
They learn so much from watching their parents and older siblings play
My 20-month old had a tantrum because he wanted to take a turn on the piano yesterday :lol:
He then played quite a bit of HCB right hand with help from me and his older sister. I think it will encourage them both - no one wants to be left out!!

:lol: Wonderful! Yes, that's what I'm talking about too! It's so great! When I see the oldest, I want to play too! When he sees me he wants to play too! :P Well.. the youngest takes advantage of being on mommy's lap or when no one sees him or he wants to play when one of us is playing - now that's not quite a happy thing for me or his brother :lol:

Andrea
Last edit: 24 Mar 2013 17:01 by andreasro.

More
24 Mar 2013 17:03 #9009 by andreasro

dalis wrote: I still cant believe how great he is doing :p

I have to record him when trying to sing the Alphabet Song or when trying to play at this age. He IS improving. I am amazed of what children can do in a stimulating environment. ;)

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds