fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Spackman Kids

More
21 Feb 2013 09:17 #8443 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Spackman Kids
Tamsyn, wonderful results!
Your baby is adorable!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tamsyn
  • Tamsyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Feb 2013 14:04 #8447 by Tamsyn
Replied by Tamsyn on topic Spackman Kids
Thank you everyone. :) Sonya, who says they don't give me a hard time? Okay, so I got lucky with Patrick and Helen. With Peter, I'm just thrilled that he practices consistently at all. He has to be dragged to the piano, but once he is there and he realizes that I'm not sitting close by to hear about what he's going to do when he grows up, he gets down to business. I don't make them practice very long. Right now they just have to play through whatever song they are learning once and the note guess game for 3 minutes. We do it right after breakfast. They aren't excused to play until they do their piano. I figure that with our Little Musician lesson later on in the day and some of my own creations interspersed through the week, 5 minutes of SM is plenty for me require. Peter knows piano is short and sweet so he doesn't fight me that hard. I'm thinking about upping my expectations though, I think he's ready.

Yes, no stickers. My husband said no stickers ever! He put his foot down, lol. That's fine with me. My kids were already used to the idea of a piano insert anyway before we bought SM, and it's nice to be able to interchange them. We have a SM one with green and brown and letter names (is there a place I can upload it to share?), and a colored one with solfege.

More
22 Feb 2013 22:35 #8484 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Spackman Kids
Hellene has one too, but you can upload it into the Files sharing section if you go to English forums and scroll down.

I don't have trouble getting the kids to practice right now. Philip is always a toss-up, right now he's working....that doesn't mean it will stay that way.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds