fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Kierpa almost 4 years old Progress

More
29 Dec 2012 01:38 #7494 by ariel
Hi,
I am soo happy to report although we have not been soo consistent but we have been making some progress now that is worth reporting.

She can finally finished each of the months for Semester 1. Please let me know should I just post them on Youtube, September, October, November, December?

I on the other hand am not able to make as much progress. The big problem is the baby in the picture, he's turned 1 and he now climbs on the chair then to the table and on the piano. Dad is very busy with work so I have the kids for full time and overtime. So when the baby sleeps then I try to teach our eldest daughter from reading to other things and piano. There is hardly anytime between his naps.

So please guide me as what I should do next with her to keep her challenged and interested.

By the way, Hellene, that conference back in September helped us so much. I have started giving her stickers on her special Butterfly Piano Notebook. She got her first gift of new puzzles after she received 10 stickers, which were only given if she showed improvement. She is now very eager to get 10 more stickers. So we have a reward system in place. :)

Thanks so much.....

Happy New Year!
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2012 02:23 - 30 Dec 2012 20:40 #7496 by ariel
Here is the September Recital - Arranging Do to Do.

Thanks to everyone's recital videos. Upon seeing them, my daughter was quite happy to learn and show. She especially related to Sia.
Last edit: 30 Dec 2012 20:40 by hellene.

More
29 Dec 2012 15:52 #7502 by hellene

ariel wrote: Here is the September Recital - Arranging Do to Do.

Thanks to everyone's recital videos. Upon seeing them, my daughter was quite happy to learn and show. She especially related to Sia.

For some reason, the video is not working :(

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Dec 2012 15:54 #7503 by hellene
One step at a time and you will find yourself learning A LOT before you know it! ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Dec 2012 16:00 - 29 Dec 2012 16:02 #7504 by ariel
Sorry about that. The video is taking so long to upload. Any tricks to upload them faster? I think I used an unnecessarily high resolution camera. I should have used our iPad.

I Will post the updated URL soon. Thanks,
Last edit: 29 Dec 2012 16:02 by ariel.

More
30 Dec 2012 03:48 #7518 by ariel
Hi,

Now the above URL is working. Here is another one:

This is for the October - Finger exercises. I will try to record her playing Jingle Bells or Hot Cross Buns next.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds