fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Luca and Soft Mozart

More
31 Dec 2011 01:33 #800 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Luca and Soft Mozart
Florin, I know that you purchased the program long time ago. We had some conversations with you about opportunities to bring the invention to Romania.
I am so glad to have you in our forum now! It would give us both a great chance to share some ideas. For instance, I would like to guide you to some places in the program that could teach Luca to pick up the right chords (Tonica, Subdominant and Dominant) to different melodies and some secrets how to teach him to write music dictations on the fly.
There are many hidden layers in the program and if I would have 48 hours a day, I would write another book about them.
Meanwhile, your son is definitely gifted and most likely, he already got perfect pitch. This is a good news. Let’s continue working!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Florin
  • Florin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Dec 2011 07:43 #802 by Florin
Replied by Florin on topic Luca and Soft Mozart
Hi Hellen, thank you very much! This is the kind of help I was hoping to get here on the forum :-)

Unfortunately I had to sell my digital piano in order to buy a real upright piano. I will buy a digital piano soon, and start playing with Soft Mozart again.

So... what are those tricks?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds